Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By Janine
  • 1 Post By Janine

Thread: Google Translate Funny

Google Translate Funny

Google Translate converts the Tom Bihn company motto into "If BACKPACK can not conceive, at home omitted."

I find this quite gigglesome, and I hope that our friend @backpack is not offended. :-)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Quote Originally Posted by Janine View Post
    Google Translate converts the Tom Bihn company motto into "If BACKPACK can not conceive, at home omitted."

I find this quite gigglesome, and I hope that our friend @backpack is not offended. :-)

Janine, a picture of the family with the new camera!

So lovely to see you posting!

Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    Janine, a picture of the family with the new camera!

So lovely to see you posting!
    Ha ha, are you really asking a first-time parent with a new camera for family photos?!? I will take several thousand tomorrow in the good light and upload the 1 or 2 good ones. :-)

It's good to be posting. I missed spending time on this forum. Everyone is so nice and the topics of discussion are always interesting!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Quote Originally Posted by Janine View Post
    Ha ha, are you really asking a first-time parent with a new camera for family photos?!? I will take several thousand tomorrow in the good light and upload the 1 or 2 good ones. :-)

It's good to be posting. I missed spending time on this forum. Everyone is so nice and the topics of discussion are always interesting!
    I missed you too.

I was asking about the pictures because you said you had 3 minutes of free time each day and with a full time job, twins, a doggy, a hubby and all the house stuff, I believe you and did not want to be pushy but in another thread you talk about the babies and... I saw new pictures links!

Oh you made two cuties!

Thank you! I think they are cuties, too!

You would be surprised at how many pictures you can take in 3 minutes with a fast camera, LOL! ;-)

My Digital cameras are some of my favorite things being a mom of littles. I know the damage I can make in a few minutes of pride and joy with a camera in hand, lol. It's not pretty to try to find storage for them all, and I have a hard time deleting any. . . They all tell a story, even the poorly composed ones.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0