Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Like Tree150Likes

Thread: New: Citizen Canine

Pretty excited about the new Canine coming our way. My dog has no idea how much this will improve her life. Lots of super features in this little bag. The clips for the leash & Chuckit caught my attention, but loops for the light sold me. I have an old driver's license I can just keep in the bag.

When Tom designs the diaper Bihn, that opening for poop bags on the Canine could be used for wetwipes or Kleenex. ;-)

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TavaPeak View Post
    Tom liked this but Riley was slightly disturbed.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

When Tom designs the diaper Bihn, that opening for poop bags on the Canine could be used for wetwipes or Kleenex. ;-)
    Just as an aside, DadGear diaper bags have this exact feature. How I know this, given that I have no kids whatsoever, is beyond me.
    tCook likes this.

Citizen Maddie

Our navy Citizen Canine bag and Krebs leash arrived today. Maddie couldn't wait for Christmas...

Name:  12-2011 Citizen Maddie 1 small.JPG
Views: 472
Size:  62.7 KB

Name:  12-2011 Citizen Maddie 3 small.JPG
Views: 410
Size:  54.6 KB

Name:  12-2011 Citizen Maddie 024.JPG
Views: 416
Size:  63.1 KB

We adopted Maddie from Safe Harbor Lab Rescue in Denver. Safe Harbor Lab Rescue She thinks the new bag is pretty neat, especially the treat pocket. She gives it a 4-paw review.

Maddie is a beautiful girl!
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

I love the photo sequence!!! So adorable! I'm glad Maddie is liking her new Citizen Canine .
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

I will get some pictures of Rosalind with the bag soon, but after one night it's been great! Having the light on the bag makes the clean-up easier (no more fumbling with the leash, the roll of bags, the bag to be used, AND the flashlight).

And THANK YOU for getting the bag out in time to be my birthday present!
    I have : many pouches & wallets & 3D Cubes & CQPCs & Stuff Sacks & Shop Bags, plum & black (C) & black/UV & aubergine/UV (B) Side Effects, steel/UV Citizen Canine, black FJN, plum/wasabi SCB, Cork Little Swift, black/steel Co-Pilot, old plum/olive (C) & black/UV (D) LCB, plum/black (C) Swift, old plum/olive (C) Imago, old plum/wasabi Ruck's Sac, steel WF/TS PCB, plum/solar & black/UV (C) & steel/UV (D) Synapses, black/iberian Smart Alec, steel Brain Bag.

I love the pictures of Maddie; such a beautiful girl, and I'm glad that after a rough start in life, she ended up with a family who love her so much that they'd start her on her own TB bag collection! You were brave putting her next to the tree with her new toy, however. Her tail might have started wagging so hard that oops! There go a couple of those lovely glass ornaments.

Awesome photos of Maddie, TavaPeak -- I addded them to our Facebook album for Citizen Canine photos.

Happy Birthday marbenais!!
    Maria and TavaPeak like this.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Awesome photos of Maddie, TavaPeak -- I addded them to our Facebook album for Citizen Canine photos.

Happy Birthday marbenais!!
    Sorry the pix are so grainy - I could use a new camera, too. ;-) Maddie's foster mom, Chris, will be SO proud she's on FB! Maddie came from a loving family who could not afford surgery when she tore her ACL, so Maddie found her way to Safe Harbor. A vet donated her surgery. Chris & Ed rehabbed Maddie post-op (including a month of crating), and then Maddie came to us. Since then, Chris & Ed have rehabbed several labs after surgery.

Maddie gets to visit Auntie Chris when we travel. We're thankful for such a sweet dog. And we're grateful to the volunteers who made it possible for her to join our family. BTW, Maddie asked for some custom-printed Tom Bihn bio bags.
    Maria likes this.

Two new colors of Krebs Recycle Leash are available: Purple and Blue Magenta

It's pretty likely that the available colors of Krebs Recycle Leashes will change frequently, depending on what colors of climbing rope they have available (and which we like the best!)

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Two new colors of Krebs Recycle Leash are available: Purple and Blue Magenta

It's pretty likely that the available colors of Krebs Recycle Leashes will change frequently, depending on what colors of climbing rope they have available (and which we like the best!)
    Lovely! Now I'd better get these in an order, you know to give as gifts...or secretly stash away for when I can get a dog of my own!
    "Buy the best, cry once" - Pasquale

Sorry the pix are so grainy - I could use a new camera, too. ;-) Maddie's foster mom, Chris, will be SO proud she's on FB! Maddie came from a loving family who could not afford surgery when she tore her ACL, so Maddie found her way to Safe Harbor. A vet donated her surgery. Chris & Ed rehabbed Maddie post-op (including a month of crating), and then Maddie came to us. Since then, Chris & Ed have rehabbed several labs after surgery.

Maddie gets to visit Auntie Chris when we travel. We're thankful for such a sweet dog. And we're grateful to the volunteers who made it possible for her to join our family. BTW, Maddie asked for some custom-printed Tom Bihn bio bags.
    Ahhhh! To know there are such generous people out there to help take care of these dear animals, and those that adopt them to give them the loving homes they deserve!

Maddie is a beauty too.
    Sera and TavaPeak like this.
    "Buy the best, cry once" - Pasquale

Quote Originally Posted by Maria View Post
    Lovely! Now I'd better get these in an order, you know to give as gifts...or secretly stash away for when I can get a dog of my own!
    I am beginning to wonder if the Citizen Canine and Two new colors of Krebs Recycle Leash are available: Purple and Blue Magenta are not a secret ploy concocted by the Tom Bihn's Dogs and their owners to get me to see the light and "become a Dog Mom already! Woof!"

Well... I am nervous.

DCF
    Darcy, I'm having terrible trouble with the bags on the Citizen Canine. They will not come out. When I checked inside, the metal piece is pushing into the bags interfering with their ability to rotate. It's not usable. Any suggestions? I love all other aspects.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0