Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Like Tree150Likes

Thread: New: Citizen Canine

Quote Originally Posted by thorn View Post
    Now to figure out how to add a cinch strap to the bottom of it to hold a kitchen towel-sized slobber towel for our dane.
    WHAT?! No attached Dane pictures?!
    "Buy the best, cry once" - Pasquale

[QUOTE]so, is it just me, or could the citizen canine be made into a bag for carrying a point and shoot camera (in the treat pocket), a tom bihn wallet, an iphone, earbuds, and keys?/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing Maverick....modified without the bag holder.
    jaon likes this.
    Happy owner of Steel Tristar, Steel Side Effect, Plum Medium Cafe Bag (my first TB), Indigo Synapse, Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, various pouches and organizer cubes, Cache.

Volunteer Moderator
    [QUOTE=dmilem;31813]
    so, is it just me, or could the citizen canine be made into a bag for carrying a point and shoot camera (in the treat pocket), a tom bihn wallet, an iphone, earbuds, and keys?/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing Maverick....modified without the bag holder.
    great minds think alike...

Now to figure out how to add a cinch strap to the bottom of it to hold a kitchen towel-sized slobber towel for our dane.
    Small washcloths do the job for our spinone, but you've got a great thought. If I end up with one of these bags, I'll definitely see what I can do about that very problem and report back.

I love the concept of the bag. I'm just trying to decide if it'll really work for my wife and I or just be something else to carry.

Hey, everyone! It's me, Hector! Look at my tasty steer hoof!

I wish I could take my steer hoof with me everywhere I go.

Wouldn't it be great to have a Citizen Canine to carry around my hoof and poo bags?

GET IT FOR ME RIGHT NOW!!!!

My only issue . . . there's no purple exterior color, since it's ballistic nylon. But the Steel/Ultraviolet should have enough of the Ultraviolet on the top to work :-)

What is the size of the Earth Ball in picture B on the product page?

The bags we use are on a plastic rod already -- here they are at Amazon -- will that work with the assembly in the bag?
    I have : many pouches & wallets & 3D Cubes & CQPCs & Stuff Sacks & Shop Bags, plum & black (C) & black/UV & aubergine/UV (B) Side Effects, steel/UV Citizen Canine, black FJN, plum/wasabi SCB, Cork Little Swift, black/steel Co-Pilot, old plum/olive (C) & black/UV (D) LCB, plum/black (C) Swift, old plum/olive (C) Imago, old plum/wasabi Ruck's Sac, steel WF/TS PCB, plum/solar & black/UV (C) & steel/UV (D) Synapses, black/iberian Smart Alec, steel Brain Bag.

Also, how does the ChuckIt! launcher attach with the clips to the strap?
    I have : many pouches & wallets & 3D Cubes & CQPCs & Stuff Sacks & Shop Bags, plum & black (C) & black/UV & aubergine/UV (B) Side Effects, steel/UV Citizen Canine, black FJN, plum/wasabi SCB, Cork Little Swift, black/steel Co-Pilot, old plum/olive (C) & black/UV (D) LCB, plum/black (C) Swift, old plum/olive (C) Imago, old plum/wasabi Ruck's Sac, steel WF/TS PCB, plum/solar & black/UV (C) & steel/UV (D) Synapses, black/iberian Smart Alec, steel Brain Bag.

I've just ordered one for me and one for my parents (who are as dog crazy as I am.) The only question is who gets the steel/ultraviolet and who gets the kiwi/ultraviolet?

Also, love the demanding corgi!
    I love my Aeronaut, Tri-Star, Western Flyer, Cadet 15 Brain Cell, Imago, Medium Cafe Bag (daily bag), Swift, Side Effect and accessories (snake charmer, packing cubes, stuff sacks, pouches, lights, keystraps, etc.) Eagerly awaiting trays and Canine Citizens! Picture to come soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Maria View Post
    WHAT?! No attached Dane pictures?!
    Here ya go.

[QUOTE=Badger;31821][SIZE="4"]
    I wish I could take my steer hoof with me everywhere I go.

[SIZE="4"]/QUOTE]

BADGER! How do you have the will power to resist such a look?! Those gorgeous eyes in that burnt-sugar-brown shade, with such depth of soul behind them? And that face? Oh I'd be a goner. Absolutely no will power over such a look. (Although I secretly think these Corgi's know that too!)

Thank you for the beautiful photos. Now I hope you've ordered at least two Canine Citizens' for the boys - they shouldn't have to go without!

Cheers!

Here ya go.
    Thank you Thorn - he's beautiful! Here I thought you may have a Blue - but you've got a beautiful Black Dane! Striking actually! There are about eight Danes in my neighbourhood, the owners usually have them off leash and so well behaved. Gentle giants!

Will he get a kiwi coloured Canine Citizen, as I see he likes the bright colours.

How do you have the will power to resist such a look?!
    Well, generally he makes himself unlovable by either stepping on my neck, lunging at my face, or pooing on the floor.

I am ordering three CCs today when I get a free minute at work. Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Well, generally he makes himself unlovable by either stepping on my neck, lunging at my face, or pooing on the floor.

I am ordering three CCs today when I get a free minute at work. Can't wait!
    Oh Badger - that's because he wanted a Canine Citizen and felt the wait had been too long! As you know - five minutes is like five years for a dog!

(Like you can play with them for hours on end all day long and the minute they realize you are going out without them...they sulk and are determined to make you miserable and feeling guilty for leaving them behind.)

the minute they realize you are going out without them...they sulk and are determined to make you miserable and feeling guilty for leaving them behind.
    Titus gets pretty glum when he thinks we're leaving. (Putting on pants? Sure sign. Um, not that we walk around without pants at home. What I mean is--oh, never mind.)

However, they do get special, heart-shaped biscuits when we leave during the day, and that cheers him up. As you might imagine, Hector is happy all the damn time, including when we had him neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    There are many pups at your local shelter looking for a home .
    There certainly are! My husband used to volunteer at the SPCA animal shelter near our home. Although he tended to the cats (and Pixel, our cat, is a rescue as well).

Our biggest problem is that our lifestyle isn't conducive to dogs. I *LOVE* dogs. You know how some women get all doe-eyed and cooey when they see little babies? I do that with dogs and cats. "Ooooo a doggie!!!!" and I get all slobbery and happy-smiley. But we're often out of town on weekends and such, and dogs being the social creatures that they are, shouldn't really be neglected like that. Pixel, on the other hand, just curls up and naps while we're away (and when we're gone for long periods, we have someone come and catsit for us).
    Darcy and Katy like this.
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0