Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree150Likes

Thread: New: Citizen Canine

I'll research the Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman websites - they probably have a fancified outrageous expensive version and must have another name for poo bags.

Actually, "doggie-bags" doesn't have to refer to left-overs for a restaurant...
    "Buy the best, cry once" - Pasquale

We've been using the Small Cafe Bag for the park and longer walks and a Mini Organizer Pouch to hold a roll of bags & a few small treats for going outside. I'm just as excited for all of the pictures with dogs that will go along with the bag's debut (right?) as for the bag!
    I have : many pouches & wallets & 3D Cubes & CQPCs & Stuff Sacks & Shop Bags, plum & black (C) & black/UV & aubergine/UV (B) Side Effects, steel/UV Citizen Canine, black FJN, plum/wasabi SCB, Cork Little Swift, black/steel Co-Pilot, old plum/olive (C) & black/UV (D) LCB, plum/black (C) Swift, old plum/olive (C) Imago, old plum/wasabi Ruck's Sac, steel WF/TS PCB, plum/solar & black/UV (C) & steel/UV (D) Synapses, black/iberian Smart Alec, steel Brain Bag.

Wait, no o-rings? But . . . that's how we organize all of her things!
    I have : many pouches & wallets & 3D Cubes & CQPCs & Stuff Sacks & Shop Bags, plum & black (C) & black/UV & aubergine/UV (B) Side Effects, steel/UV Citizen Canine, black FJN, plum/wasabi SCB, Cork Little Swift, black/steel Co-Pilot, old plum/olive (C) & black/UV (D) LCB, plum/black (C) Swift, old plum/olive (C) Imago, old plum/wasabi Ruck's Sac, steel WF/TS PCB, plum/solar & black/UV (C) & steel/UV (D) Synapses, black/iberian Smart Alec, steel Brain Bag.

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    Oh we need one for Princess, definitely staying tuned!
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, LS, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP, RiPad, FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

Quote Originally Posted by Maria View Post
    I'll research the Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman websites - they probably have a fancified outrageous expensive version and must have another name for poo bags.
    Or Hammacher Schlemmer; they'd call it The Diamond-Encrusted Dog-Waste Bag-Storing Pouch.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    This surprised me: you can order dog poo bags custom printed with your business logo.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    This surprised me: you can order dog poo bags custom printed with your business logo.
    Well . . . I guess people can brand anything now? I mean, if they were FREE bags, I wouldn't care what's on them.

Hmmm. Time to get the creative juices flowing. How's about: scat catchers. or stool storage. or pick-a-poo. or gaboop (poo bag backwards). i think i like gaboop.

We make the Newfies carry their own in a silly little backpack thing that they try to scrape off at every turn.

You can tell its soon to be time when they start doing the "Poop Walk" trust me you would understand if you saw it.

The problem is after pickup we need something with wheels!

Ed
    ncb4 likes this.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Have you posted photos of the Newfies, Ed? If so, I've missed them..
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Have you posted photos of the Newfies, Ed? If so, I've missed them..
    We grew up with Newfs...and Mastiffs. (Yes, a large shovel is required.) Oh and we had a few little dogs for contrast.

Would love to see Newf pictures!
    "Buy the best, cry once" - Pasquale

Looks like a side effect in the pictures.
    Been there. Done that. Can't remember.

Some practical SWAG for once! Maybe one day we'll see "Poo Bihns". ;-)

Dog Output Bags Securing Aparatus . Tom Bihn #2 Bag Holder
    Maria likes this.

I'm so excited! I have three dogs and HATE messing with the rolls because the bags never open right. Can't wait to see the #2 solution!
    I love my Aeronaut, Tri-Star, Western Flyer, Cadet 15 Brain Cell, Imago, Medium Cafe Bag (daily bag), Swift, Side Effect and accessories (snake charmer, packing cubes, stuff sacks, pouches, lights, keystraps, etc.) Eagerly awaiting trays and Canine Citizens! Picture to come soon.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0