Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By leftistelf

Thread: A Heavenly Visit!!!

Cool A Heavenly Visit!!!

I just made my first visit!!!! *It was like visiting the Vatican because I have had a long term spiritual relationship with Tom's bags. *Before my visit, I owned an ID, super ego, empire builder, aeronaut, checkpoint flyer, and a wide variety of smaller inserts, like brain cells, packing cubes, snake charmers, and some others. *And I think I own two of the notebook thingies

Well, I arrived via taxi from a conference in Bellevue. *I needed an Ego and a brain cell for a different laptop. And I wanted to compare the tristar and western flyer with my own two eyes.

I ended up adding an Ego, Tristar, brain cell and a ton of packing cubes, including ones for my aeronaut that turn into a backpack. * I was obviously too excited. *The total cost: a heavenly $777!!!! Worth every penny. I've dragged Tom's stuff around the globe and my hometown without any problem. Ever. And I love the bags and brag about them constantly.

I look forward to introductions of Tom's upcoming products. *Especially the camera insert!!! *Special thanks to Eliam who helped me while I drooled all over the bags!!! Super knowledgable, very cool, and offered advice only a bag lover would appreciate!!!

We're happy to hear you had so much fun at the factory! Hopefully we will see you again soon .
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0