Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Revolver

Thread: I need the Pilot bag right now!!!

I need the Pilot bag right now!!!

What up, Darcy?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Tom still plans to design a Pilot. It might be available sometime in 2012. In the meantime, I think you might also like the new bag that we're debuting at the beginning of November.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Darcy, you tease too much! =P

Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego, Cardinal/Steel 15"/13" Cadet, Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut, Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto, Camera Insert/Outsert, Horizontal Freudian Slip, 13" MBA Cache, Brain Cell for 13" Macbook, Steel Snake Charmer, FoT/FoJ pouch, Organizer Wallet, and more organizer pouches than I can shake a stick at.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Tom still plans to design a Pilot. It might be available sometime in 2012. In the meantime, I think you might also like the new bag that we're debuting at the beginning of November.
    Arrrgggh !

Indeed. Arfffgggh!