Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Janine
  • 1 Post By Fat Crip

Thread: Photo: Clear Organizer Wallet in 12 colors/materials on the Blog.

Photo: Clear Organizer Wallet in 12 colors/materials on the Blog.

Many yummy colors to choose from including loverly new ones and great longtime colors.

Darcy, Katy, Brian, could you tell us what the colors of the inner Ultrasuede dividers are?

I love(10000000) all the color choices. Is it wrong to order them all and then put one card in each one? :-)
    backpack and Jenne like this.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

I saw the rainbow and said, "pretty"! I too am curious if all of the wallets have the ice/cayenne or if some have the olive /cayenne anymore. Was the change to white for variety, or for some underlying reason like it makes the contents easier to read!
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    I've got about 8 or 9 clear pouches, so I wonder which colours I'm missing? I'll need to order another bag to justify the delivery charge! Mind you I really like the Dyneema ones and I've got red, yellow and purple already ... there can't be many colours left!
    Last edited by Fat Crip; 10-12-2011 at 04:23 PM. Reason: poor typing!

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    Ah steel! That's what I'm missing!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0