Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
Like Tree163Likes

Thread: Introducing the Cadet laptop briefcase

Quote Originally Posted by Maria View Post
    the only decision stoping me is what colour to choose
    I think navy would look good with the cat.

Sigh. My naked 13" air is 12.8" by 9". Just a slight bit too big!

Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego, Cardinal/Steel 15"/13" Cadet, Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut, Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto, Camera Insert/Outsert, Horizontal Freudian Slip, 13" MBA Cache, Brain Cell for 13" Macbook, Steel Snake Charmer, FoT/FoJ pouch, Organizer Wallet, and more organizer pouches than I can shake a stick at.

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    I think navy would look good with the cat.
    Thank you Badger. I was thinking as he'll eventually get his own Aeronaut in navy...may just have to get a matching set. Although he doesn't like the 15" MBP. (I think he's jealous. He yells at me so I get up from the desk and jumps on the chair seat, purring away. Little does he know, a laptop can be moved around the room!)
    "Buy the best, cry once" - Pasquale

Quote Originally Posted by misterN View Post
    Sigh. My naked 13" air is 12.8" by 9". Just a slight bit too big!
    This adds a new dimension to my opinion on art and decorating. Buy the art first, figure out what wall it will go on later...unless when can build an extra room. So...maybe I'll buy the bags first, figure out what will fit in them later?

This adds a new dimension to my opinion on art and decorating. Buy the art first, figure out what wall it will go on later...unless when can build an extra room. So...maybe I'll buy the bags first, figure out what will fit in them later?
    Sounds like a perfectly enabling attitude to me.

Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego, Cardinal/Steel 15"/13" Cadet, Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut, Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto, Camera Insert/Outsert, Horizontal Freudian Slip, 13" MBA Cache, Brain Cell for 13" Macbook, Steel Snake Charmer, FoT/FoJ pouch, Organizer Wallet, and more organizer pouches than I can shake a stick at.

Sounds like a perfectly enabling attitude to me.
    Right up there with "need" vs. "want" - technically there should be a word to encompass both in one, as they are so often interchangeable in my mind. Maybe "TB Syndrome", something like that....

Quote Originally Posted by leftistelf View Post
    What's the difference between the cadet cache and the normal cache? can i use my normal cache? (laptop = MacBook Pro 15")
    The Cadet Cache has attachment points that secure it to the interior of the Cade.

Sure, you could use your current Cache. Though, you will loose the added security of having it attached when going through security.

Hopefully this photo gives you a better idea of what is going on inside of the Cadet .
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    misterN likes this.
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff9266 View Post
    Looks great - I was waiting for the Pilot, but this looks even better to me.

One question - do the handles have the Poron foam like the Co-Pilot and Zephyr/EB?
    For the Cadet, we're using Nitrile foam.

Katy - Thank you for posting an enlarged photograph of the attachment area. At first I was thinking I could just continue to use my current Cache, save the 30 bucks, then *splurg* on the upgraded Absolute Strap.

Of course, now is the hard part--to figure out which color to get. I'm sure Jeff's already got his order in =P

Katy/Darcy -

Quick follow-up. So does the cache then flip into the bag with the way it's attached?
    Last edited by Katy; 11-02-2011 at 02:19 PM.

Katy/Darcy -

Quick follow-up. So does the cache then flip into the bag with the way it's attached?
    Also, can you use the fix points on the cache to secure the cache into another bag, like inside a Tri-Star? (It doesn't matter that I don't currently own a Tri-Star; I'm just thinking about the well-being of future Badger, who will own a Tri-Star.)

I just thought about how I'd look in an Airport with a Navy Aeronaut and Navy Cadet. Then I smiled..
    Katy likes this.

It slides in .

Right up there with "need" vs. "want" - technically there should be a word to encompass both in one, as they are so often interchangeable in my mind. Maybe "TB Syndrome", something like that....
    Oh yes. I'm fairly certain that before Christmas I will have an Aeronaut and Cadet. As much as I want the Camera Insert--I might need some time to recover.

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Also, can you use the fix points on the cache to secure the cache into another bag, like inside a Tri-Star? (It doesn't matter that I don't currently own a Tri-Star; I'm just thinking about the well-being of future Badger, who will own a Tri-Star.)
    We haven't tried it at this point. But, I'm going to give a preemptive no. Will future Badger not have a Brain Cell?

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0