Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Like Tree163Likes

Thread: Introducing the Cadet laptop briefcase

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mjo View Post
    and with a zipper on top instead of flap, so i can easily extract laptop in airport.... Maybe asking too much...navy /solar?..
    Are you clairvoyant? Don't guess anything else!
    dorayme likes this.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

I'm really hoping I'm able to take this with me on a trip in early November!

I'm just waiting to spend my money!

So...let's just say that I am stalling on ordering something I need for a trip upcoming because I think I will probably need to buy this new Microbrief as well and I might as well minimize the shipping I am paying ...(do you see the restraint I am showing here!).

Would the Microbrief be going up for order on say Tuesday of next week...and will it be for pre-order or available immediately?

Zen
    I just got a Macbook air 13, and I've been delaying buying a case for it because I've been waiting to see this one! Please, for the sake of my new Macbook, I hope you start selling this micro brief as soon as possible!

We're shooting for a debut on Tuesday or Wednesday, barring any unforeseen delays..
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

So since I'm in JST does that mean I get to see it before everyone else? ;D

If I lived in Seattle, I would make a pilgimage to the Tom Bihn store/factory on Tuesday. Even if I do not have an ipad or mac -anything. Happy for y'all who have been waiting for such bag.

Something tells me that this bag/brief/thingofawesomeness is going to result in more credit card abuse ^__^!
    LarryA likes this.

Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego, Cardinal/Steel 15"/13" Cadet, Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut, Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto, Camera Insert/Outsert, Horizontal Freudian Slip, 13" MBA Cache, Brain Cell for 13" Macbook, Steel Snake Charmer, FoT/FoJ pouch, Organizer Wallet, and more organizer pouches than I can shake a stick at.

Quote Originally Posted by misterN View Post
    Something tells me that this bag/brief/thingofawesomeness is going to result in more credit card abuse ^__^!
    I've got my card ready...do you!?
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Sigh, what it means is that I will be obsessively clicking on the TB site tonight at midnight my time before realizing that it is still October in Seattle.

This will not stop me from continuing to click.

(sets credit card next to computer...straightens card to align with edge of computer more perfectly...clicks on website again)

Sigh.

It's going to debut Wednesday. We're having too much fun taking photos of the new bag and writing its description - don't want to rush it.

We know some of you are very patiently waiting, so if Wednesday seems too far away, email me (darcy@tombihn.com) and I'll send you a photo of it as long as you promise not to send it to anyone else or post it anywhere until the bag debuts.
    Last edited by Darcy; 10-31-2011 at 04:27 PM.

Thanks Darcy! I've been checking the site all day - and then realized, why shouldn't the crew be allowed out for Halloween fun? (Wondering who it was that dressed up at the back pack - Tom's wonderful story! Too bad no pictures were taken.)

Anyway, pictures shall be something to look forward to for Wednesday!
    "Buy the best, cry once" - Pasquale

I was going to respond, Maria, but Katy has something else in mind..

Thanks for the new background Darcy

Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego, Cardinal/Steel 15"/13" Cadet, Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut, Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto, Camera Insert/Outsert, Horizontal Freudian Slip, 13" MBA Cache, Brain Cell for 13" Macbook, Steel Snake Charmer, FoT/FoJ pouch, Organizer Wallet, and more organizer pouches than I can shake a stick at.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0