Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree163Likes

Thread: Introducing the Cadet laptop briefcase

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    I think navy would look good with the cat.
    Matches his eyes!
    Maria likes this.
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    It slides in .
    Bah, I must be dense today. So I'm assuming for it to slide all the way down that there is webbing sewn all the way down the Cadet and then the clips and cache slide down to the bottom of the Cadet?

Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego, Cardinal/Steel 15"/13" Cadet, Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut, Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto, Camera Insert/Outsert, Horizontal Freudian Slip, 13" MBA Cache, Brain Cell for 13" Macbook, Steel Snake Charmer, FoT/FoJ pouch, Organizer Wallet, and more organizer pouches than I can shake a stick at.

Quote Originally Posted by misterN View Post
    Oh yes. I'm fairly certain that before Christmas I will have an Aeronaut and Cadet. As much as I want the Camera Insert--I might need some time to recover.
    I've come to the conclusion that there is a bag for every scenario. Thus, I will need bags for each scenario. This way, I don't feel bad when I get new bags because I know I will need it for something..sometime!

Heck, I drove 20 minutes to the store on sunday to find a potato ricer because a potato masher is no longer good enough.

Ok...I'm just crazy.

Wow.

Wow.

I've been finding my Ristretto for iPad isn't quite working out for me as well as I'd hoped. I never thought I'd like the idea of a more briefcase style bag, but this thing has me tempted.

Bah, I must be dense today. So I'm assuming for it to slide all the way down that there is webbing sewn all the way down the Cadet and then the clips and cache slide down to the bottom of the Cadet?
    You've got it!

If I had gold stars to give out, you would get one!
    misterN likes this.

You've got it!

If I had gold stars to give out, you would get one!
    Aww thanks! It only took me a solid hour and a half to figure out a solution x.x

Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego, Cardinal/Steel 15"/13" Cadet, Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut, Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto, Camera Insert/Outsert, Horizontal Freudian Slip, 13" MBA Cache, Brain Cell for 13" Macbook, Steel Snake Charmer, FoT/FoJ pouch, Organizer Wallet, and more organizer pouches than I can shake a stick at.

Holy Crap this working thing is cutting into my Bag Coveting time!

I can't believe you snuck this one in under my Radar?

Between the Cardinals World Series HUGE TV buying rush I wasn't ready for and now catching up from it I have fallen behind,what shall I do?

My big question is ....can this bag take Camera gear too? It looks like it may be too thin for a body with lens attached but maybe not if they are not together?

Too many Bags Too little Time,I mean Money?

Ed

Quote Originally Posted by AVService View Post
    Holy Crap this working thing is cutting into my Bag Coveting time!

I can't believe you snuck this one in under my Radar?

Between the Cardinals World Series HUGE TV buying rush I wasn't ready for and now catching up from it I have fallen behind,what shall I do?

My big question is ....can this bag take Camera gear too? It looks like it may be too thin for a body with lens attached but maybe not if they are not together?

Too many Bags Too little Time,I mean Money?

Ed
    Perhaps if they're not together. Depends on the camera .

Aww thanks! It only took me a solid hour and a half to figure out a solution x.x
    Now that I think about it, the Cadet in Cardinal would make a nice addition to your collection..

Too many bags > not enough.
    Potato Ricer > potato masher.

I recently got myself a Synapse thinking that'd be the last bag I'd need for a long while (I also have an 11" Ristretto), and while the Synapse is now my daily bag and a joy to use I've just ordered one a Cadet in Cardinal for my iPad and 11" Macbook Air, couldn't resist! I love the design and thought that goes into all the Tom Bihn bags, with pockets and o-rings to keep them organised. :-)

That is an awesome briefcase! Very professional looking.

Very thoughtful of the TB crew to offer the option to buy just the briefcase.

I do not need a briefcase in my current job, do not haul macs, netbooks or laptops.

But I am super thrilled for those of you who need and been waiting for this. It IS beautiful!

Myself, I am off to check the camera insert thread!

Gorgeous and very 60's!

On the Cadet's page, in picture j, depicting the front compartment. what is the object in front of the pen slots on the left?
    Last edited by backpack; 11-02-2011 at 06:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    Gorgeous and very 60's!

On the Cadet's page, in picture j, depicting the front compartment. what is the object in front of the pen slots on the left?
    I'm almost positive that is a Macbook Pro/Air power supply with the cord wrapped around the feet/cord holder section.

Now that I think about it, the Cadet in Cardinal would make a nice addition to your collection..

Too many bags > not enough.
    Potato Ricer > potato masher.
    Perhaps I'll go with flashy and pick up Cardinal in both? Just so hard to choose. Also, part of me is having a hard time getting around a briefcase being Red.

Ughhhhh
    Last edited by misterN; 11-02-2011 at 06:35 PM.

Will future Badger not have a Brain Cell?
    Well, present Badger has about three brain cells, and they're all fighting. So we'll see.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Hmm, here's a photo I forgot to share until now...

Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0