What a good Price for a very lightly used Ristretto?

Hello All,

My wife and I are in the process of selling everything we own so we can travel the world one bag style.

We will both be getting Synapses for our many trips. One blue one purple.

Anyhow, we've got to get rid of our current Tom Bihn bags to make room for the new gear.

One of them is a basically new Tom Bihn Ristretto for the iPad. I forget the color names but it's gray on the out side and green on the inside. I have it with the absolute strap and I'm just curious to get some opinions on a price I should ask for... Before I go and put it on craigslist. (and wether or not I should sell it with the absolute strap).

Thanks for the opinions.

Please put a link to all the bags you're selling once you get them listed!

I can't help you out on price, as I recently tried to sell my large cafe bag on Craigslist and ended up giving it away as a gift before I ever got any calls on it!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by foodin65 View Post
    My wife and I are in the process of selling everything we own so we can travel the world one bag style.
    Wow. Keep us updated on your travels, or share a link to your blog if you have one! And have a great time!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by foodin65 View Post
    Hello All,

Wow! That sounds like a blast! I too hope you're planning on blogging about it . That would be quite interesting!
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0