Thread: Value of ID bag

Value of ID bag

I hope the great folks at TB don't feel bad that I need to sell one of their wonderful bags... but I *really* want a Synapse and can't justify buying one until I get rid of my ID. The ID is wonderful but I'm just not made to carry a laptop bag - it's fairly large and I have a back problem that makes it difficult for me to carry anything one just one shoulder. Backpacks are the way to go for me. Anyway, I've only ever used my ID about 3 times, it's brand new, and I'm sad I have to let it go. Would $100 be a fair amount to ask for it? I'm thinking of listing it at my local craigslist...
    In our household: Black/Steel Aeronaut (with 2 large packing cubes and Absolute shoulder strap), Forest/Steel Aeronaut (1 large and 2 small packing cubes), Olive/Wasabi medium Cafe Bag, Linen/Olive Medium Cafe Bag, Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi Imago, Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Hemp Little Swift, Solar Shop Bag, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Black/Steel/Solar Smart Alec, Horizontal and Vertical Freudian Slips, TB Wallet, Hemp Little Swift, FOT pouch, Black/Olive ID

Quote Originally Posted by peregrina View Post
    I hope the great folks at TB don't feel bad that I need to sell one of their wonderful bags... but I *really* want a Synapse and can't justify buying one until I get rid of my ID. The ID is wonderful but I'm just not made to carry a laptop bag - it's fairly large and I have a back problem that makes it difficult for me to carry anything one just one shoulder. Backpacks are the way to go for me. Anyway, I've only ever used my ID about 3 times, it's brand new, and I'm sad I have to let it go. Would $100 be a fair amount to ask for it? I'm thinking of listing it at my local craigslist...
    Peregrina, I know just how you feel. I too had a beautiful ID (the old plum/black) but I also found that it was fairly large for me (especially since I couldn't resist overstuffing it; it has so much space!) So to finance my Indigo Synapse, I reluctantly sold the ID on eBay. It went for $99, and I paid for shipping, so I think your price is certainly fair.

Good luck! What color Synapse are you thinking of getting?

~Nancy
    Last edited by Katy; 09-21-2011 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ncb4 View Post
    What color Synapse are you thinking of getting?

~Nancy
    I was trying to predict the color choice because I remembered she has that Olive Cafe, but..looking at her signature it seems pretty well versed in the color combinations.

Let us know what you decide on!
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0