Question Bag for Powerbook 15" plus keyboard

I am about to purchase a Tom Bihn bag for their good quality and the positive impression I got from your company. Since living in Europe the pity is I have to rely on what I see on the web; for me a far from ideal situation when buing a bag, something that has to feel right, be comfortable, etc. Well, that's live.

I am interested in either a backpack (the Brain Bag I like) and/or a bag like the Empire Builder. Since on some assignments I have to type a lot, I then take my wireless keyboard (http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPL....1.1.1.0.1.0.1) with me. Does it fit into one of your bags, together with the 15" Powerbook, mouse, cables, CD-ROMs, PDA, cellphone and quite some paper? Right now I have Targus' Easy Roller (http://www.targus.com/us/port31_pr700.asp), which fulfills these criteria almost, i.e. the keyboard fits in only if you do not close the zipper completely. I would, however, want to switch to a TB product.

Thanks for your suggestions,
    Wladimir
    Wladimir Zalozieckyj Sas
    Vienna, Austria

Apple Powerbook G4 and MacBook Pro, which both feel comfortable in
    a Brain Cell inside a Super Ego or in the Brain Bag

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Either bag you mentioned - the Brain Bag or the Empire Builder would fit everything you listed that you need to carry. If, at times, you need to carry more than what you listed, I would recommend the Brain Bag because it has more room than the Empire Builder. I have an Apple wireless keyboard too and it will definitely fit in either bag.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy
    Either bag you mentioned - the Brain Bag or the Empire Builder would fit everything you listed that you need to carry. If, at times, you need to carry more than what you listed, I would recommend the Brain Bag because it has more room than the Empire Builder. I have an Apple wireless keyboard too and it will definitely fit in either bag.
    Thanks, Darcy, that helps.

Regards from a very hot Vienna,
    Wladimir
    Wladimir Zalozieckyj Sas
    Vienna, Austria

Apple Powerbook G4 and MacBook Pro, which both feel comfortable in
    a Brain Cell inside a Super Ego or in the Brain Bag

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0