Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Welcome Brian to the TOM BIHN crew!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar

Welcome Brian to the TOM BIHN crew!

Brian is learning to drive the forklift in our Seattle factory.

Brian is the latest addition to our team. He's an East Coast transplant and enjoys reading, music, movies and pizza, and riding his bike. Brian is currently reading Neil Young's biography, and so far he loves Seattle for its coffee and Mighty-O Donuts.

Brian is really good at a lot of stuff, but he specializes in Customer Service. Visit our Seattle store and you'll probably meet Brian. Calling to check on your order, or making a last minute change? Brian's likely the one who will help you.

We're excited to have him as part of the crew and thought you guys might like the chance to welcome him too!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    Brian, it was a pleasure to meet you, a fellow East Coaster when I visited. Glad you are a part of the TB gang!
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP, RiPad, FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

Welcome, Brian! You've joined a great crew!

Cool

Welcome to the team Brian!
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Welcome to the family and team Brian!

Cheers!

(Hum? Will have to get to visit Seattle again…must try Mighty-O doughnuts!)
    "Buy the best, cry once" - Pasquale

I work at TOM BIHN
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I have definitely joined a great crew. Mighty-O Donuts are awesome, all-vegan donuts local to Seattle! They're located in Wallingford, but you can find their donuts for sale at many smaller coffee shops around Seattle.

Brian, it was a lovely to meet you, a fellow East Coaster (I did live in DC for a little while) when I visited.

You are such a nice and smart person!

Glad you are a part of the TB Crew!
    Last edited by backpack; 08-24-2011 at 12:25 PM.

I work at TOM BIHN
    Thanks Backpack! It was a pleasure meeting you, too. I'm glad you finally got to see the whole TB crew in action! DC is a fun city, I have some friends there and I've visited a number of times.

I work at TOM BIHN
    Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    Brian, it was a pleasure to meet you, a fellow East Coaster when I visited. Glad you are a part of the TB gang!
    Thanks so much! I hope the Carolina heat hasn't been too much for you this summer, my parents in SC said it has been a pretty rough year, heat-wise.

Congratulations on joining the TB team! Now don't go spending all your paychecks buying TB bags, ya hear? lol
    TXGirl likes this.
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

Quote Originally Posted by brian View Post
    Thanks so much! I hope the Carolina heat hasn't been too much for you this summer, my parents in SC said it has been a pretty rough year, heat-wise.
    Welcome Brian! My husband's parents live in SC & they came to visit us here in Texas when it was 107+ that week. We've had 50+ days of 100 degrees or hotter. I'm thinking I need to move to the Northwest coast
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

Quote Originally Posted by brian View Post
    Thanks Backpack! It was a pleasure meeting you, too. I'm glad you finally got to see the whole TB crew in action! DC is a fun city, I have some friends there and I've visited a number of times.
    I'll be back!

To Seattle and DC.

Volunteer Moderator
    hi brian!

welcome aboard! you're in good company!!

I work at TOM BIHN
    Quote Originally Posted by TXGirl View Post
    Welcome Brian! My husband's parents live in SC & they came to visit us here in Texas when it was 107+ that week. We've had 50+ days of 100 degrees or hotter. I'm thinking I need to move to the Northwest coast
    It has barely topped 80 here, and it isn't humid the way the southeast was. I love the Pacific Northwest summer!

HI Brian, I live on the coast of Maine about an hour and a half from the Canadian border. Guess that quaifies as east huh? I spent most of my life west of the Mississippi. Oregon and Washington are the only two states I've not lived in or at least visited out west.

Glad you joined the TB crew. I'm pretty sure you're gonna love it. Look forward to hearing from you.

Take care,
    Moose
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0