View Poll Results: Which new color are you most excited about?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Azalea

20 52.63%
  • Turquoise

23 60.53%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree120Likes

Thread: New Swift/Cafe Colors: Azalea and Turquoise

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar

New Swift/Cafe Colors: Azalea and Turquoise

Just yesterday, we received our new roll of 1000d Cordura in Azalea. It's one of two new Swift colors that will debut soon. Any guesses what the other new color is? (We'll post a photo of it tomorrow.)

Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

You keep finding the most sumptuous colors. Now I'm going to have to expand my wish list again: do you think that any Little Swifts will be made in this color?

As for the second color, since there currently is no blue in the Swift line-up, that's going to be my guess: perhaps a cornflower or robin's egg blue? {And I said that before I noticed the bolt of blue in the upper right corner, I swear!}

I LOVE AZALEA, it's so beautiful! I saw the blue too, I was thinking it had more brightness than storm. LOVE!!!
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

I suppose, if one has to have a pink, one would be hard pressed to find a prettier one.

And there goes my next bag plan off to be revised again.
    Indigo/Black Swift, Kiwi little Swift, Indigo Side Effect, Punch Small Cafe bag, Plum Clear Organizer Wallet, Tall Yarn Stuff sacks in Solar and Steel,

Oh! Darcy this is so gorgeous!

If the FJN is made in the 2 new colors, I might have a bigger collection than previously though.

Very nice!! Would you ever consider using this color as a liner for a more neutral bag?
    dorayme likes this.
    My little set of TB stuff:
    Western Flyer (steel/ultraviolet)
    Small Pouch (cork)
    Large Shop Bag (solar)
    packing cubes

Azalea is gorgeous, and I bet it would be a wonderful color for a Small Cafe Bag.
    ncb4 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by teresapoet View Post
    Azalea is gorgeous, and I bet it would be a wonderful color for a Small Cafe Bag.
    Or a Medium or Large Cafe Bag!

Quote Originally Posted by ncb4 View Post
    You keep finding the most sumptuous colors. Now I'm going to have to expand my wish list again: do you think that any Little Swifts will be made in this color?

As for the second color, since there currently is no blue in the Swift line-up, that's going to be my guess: perhaps a cornflower or robin's egg blue? {And I said that before I noticed the bolt of blue in the upper right corner, I swear!}
    Would that be a bolt from the blue?
    Sorry - couldn't help it.

New Swift colors...

Quote Originally Posted by Birdfeeder View Post
    Would that be a bolt from the blue?
    Sorry - couldn't help it.
    Sapphire Blue would be my guess!

It's already showing up as a pre-order option on the product pages for the Swift (Azalea/Azalea) and Medium Cafe Bag (Azalea/Sapphire)!

Darcy, any word on whether we'll see Azalea in other sizes of cafe bags?
    ncb4 likes this.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by teresapoet View Post
    Darcy, any word on whether we'll see Azalea in other sizes of cafe bags?
    You'll see it in the Large in the next couple of months, then the Small in a little while after that.
    backpack and ncb4 like this.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    You'll see it in the Large in the next couple of months, then the Small in a little while after that.
    Virtual Jumping up and down again!

With a huge grin on my face!

Darcy, any idea when the LS will be available. I need to start saving my pennies!
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0