View Poll Results: Which new color are you most excited about?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Azalea

20 52.63%
  • Turquoise

23 60.53%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Like Tree120Likes

Thread: New Swift/Cafe Colors: Azalea and Turquoise

PLEASE make bags in Navy/Turquoise!! I'll take any bag in those colors - I'm sure I'll find a use for it I got my fabric swatch today in the mail, and WOW, but I think I prefer it as a liner color.

Quote Originally Posted by MsMoon View Post
    PLEASE make bags in Navy/Turquoise!! I'll take any bag in those colors - I'm sure I'll find a use for it I got my fabric swatch today in the mail, and WOW, but I think I prefer it as a liner color.
    Swatches are 1000d Cordura, which are used as an exterior fabric only.

Cafe bags are lined with the lighter weight 500d Cordura, which are in colors Steel, Wasabi, Cayenne, Olive, and Sapphire.

Azalea will be lined with Sapphire, and Turquoise will be lined with Cayenne.

Ms Moon, if you love Navy ask about a Navy exterior Cafe Bag.
    Or a Navy/Turquoise Swift or Little Swift.

Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    Swatches are 1000d Cordura, which are used as an exterior fabric only.

Cafe bags are lined with the lighter weight 500d Cordura, which are in colors Steel, Wasabi, Cayenne, Olive, and Sapphire.

Azalea will be lined with Sapphire, and Turquoise will be lined with Cayenne.

Ms Moon, if you love Navy ask about a Navy exterior Cafe Bag.
    Or a Navy/Turquoise Swift or Little Swift.
    Oops, I think I actually knew that. Ok, well I do love the Turquoise, but I want nothing to do with the oranges or reds. That's why I've never bought a cafe bag in Navy. Maybe I can do the LCB in Turquoise/Wasabi. Although now that I look again, the LCB is also available in Navy/Wasabi. What I really want is a SCB in Navy, Turquoise, or Steel without the orange!

Oops, I think I actually knew that. Ok, well I do love the Turquoise, but I want nothing to do with the oranges or reds. That's why I've never bought a cafe bag in Navy. Maybe I can do the LCB in Turquoise/Wasabi. Although now that I look again, the LCB is also available in Navy/Wasabi. What I really want is a SCB in Navy, Turquoise, or Steel without the orange!
    I am in the same boat, I don't want Cayenne lining.

I think it would be great for cool color loving people to have a Sapphire lining in Navy, Steel and Turquoise Cafe Bags, a Steel lining would be ok too.
    What do you think?

I have to add that the late Yves Saint Laurent would have probably called us "provincial", or something, because some of his collections had beautiful mixes of cool and warm colors.

Edited to say that the pre-order link show that the Large Cafe Bag will be Turquoise/Wasabi.

And there is still Punch/Steel Large Cafe Bags available.

I have a Punch/Steel Large Cafe Bag, Punch is a beautiful strawberry color, check it out, you might want to get one.
    Last edited by backpack; 08-23-2011 at 08:21 PM.

I am in the same boat, I don't want Cayenne lining.

Ithink it would be great for cool color loving people to have a Sapphire lining in Navy, Steel and Turquoise Cafe Bags, a Steel lining would be ok too.
    What do you think?

I have to add that the late Yves Saint Laurent would have probably called us "provincial" or something because some of his collections had beautiful mixes of cool and warm colors.

Edited to say that the pre-order link show that the Large Cafe Bag will be Turquoise/Wasabi.

And there is still Punch/Steel Large Cafe Bags available.

I have a Punch/Steel Large Cafe Bag, Punch is a beautiful strawberry color, check it out, you might want to get one.
    Ha, I actually HAVE a Punch/Steel LCB!! I do like it, but I'm considering selling it on eBay to get one in turquoise, which is one of my very favorite colors ever!

I agree with your lining colors - Sapphire, Steel, or Wasabi are the only colors I will consider for a bag (at least the ones with a Cordura lining). I also initially read your comment as "cool, color-loving people"!

Oh, and I just fell in love with the Turquoise/Sapphire combination. Here's hoping for that one!

Oh, and I just fell in love with the Turquoise/Sapphire combination. Here's hoping for that one!
    If other people have Turquoise/Sapphire as a dream color, please speak out!
    MsMoon likes this.

Count me in!

If other people have Turquoise/Sapphire as a dream color, please speak out!
    Any chance this will ever be a possibility, or should I go ahead and order the Turquoise/Wasabi now before Turquoise leaves us? Any estimation on these colors in the Small Cafe Bag?

How gorgeous would a Turquoise/Cork/Wasabi or Sapphire Imago be??

Ok, I'll quit dreaming for now.

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    why are no men commenting in this thread?
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP, RiPad, FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    why are no men commenting in this thread?
    Laughing. Maybe it's kind of like the phrase that "real men don't eat quiche."

Thanks, I needed that laugh.
    Indigo/Black Swift, Kiwi little Swift, Indigo Side Effect, Punch Small Cafe bag, Plum Clear Organizer Wallet, Tall Yarn Stuff sacks in Solar and Steel,

Annnd I'm still waiting. I'm getting really peeved at the Post Office for not bringing them. I can't even obsessively reload the tracking page.
    Indigo/Black Swift, Kiwi little Swift, Indigo Side Effect, Punch Small Cafe bag, Plum Clear Organizer Wallet, Tall Yarn Stuff sacks in Solar and Steel,

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Any chance this will ever be a possibility, or should I go ahead and order the Turquoise/Wasabi now before Turquoise leaves us? Any estimation on these colors in the Small Cafe Bag?
    I honestly don't know. It's not a color combination we plan to make in the near future (we're pairing Turquoise with Cayenne or Wasabi for now) but who knows what we'll decide in the distant future! Will we still have Turquoise then? Maybe. Will we still have Sapphire 500d? Maybe not...
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0