View Poll Results: Which new color are you most excited about?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Azalea

20 52.63%
  • Turquoise

23 60.53%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree120Likes

Thread: New Swift/Cafe Colors: Azalea and Turquoise

Excellent! That will give me time to order an Imago then start saving for an Azalea LS
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Excellent choice, ncb4. I love the Azalea/Sapphire color combination and can't wait to photograph it. Tom chose Turquoise/Cayenne and Katy suggested Turquoise/Wasabi. It's hard to pick a favorite.

Little Swifts in the new colors should be available in the next few months sometime.
    Little Swifts, too? My cup runneth over.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    I added a poll to the thread -- which new color are you most excited about? And I voted for both!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Little Swifts in the new colors should be available in the next few months sometime.
    my turn to hyperventilate!
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    my turn to hyperventilate!
    I know, dorayme. I'm so greedy, but the thought of having a Little Swift in Azalea excites me, too. It's like those old TV commercials for toys: "Collect them all." If only I had the funds to buy one Little Swift in every color!

The Azalea/Sapphire combination looks like a winner—they match in intensity.

I haven't chimed in yet, yesterday, my internet connection just decided to stop working right before I a cluster of severe thunderstorms came in and most importantly, right before Darcy posted the poll and the new Turquoise color.

Azalea and Turquoise are very important colors in my wardrobe, my house, my needle crafts and my pens.

Many things in my house are Azalea or Plum or Sapphire or Punch or Pink and Turquoise.

It is so thrilling to find out my things are a perfect match to the colors of Tom Bihn bags, in fact I could forget items of clothing like scarves on top of a TB bag, the matches are that good!

When I visited I was wearing turquoise outfits which match Turquoise perfectly.

I was wearing my Sapphire Large Cafe Bag.

I am beyond exited!

The Azalea/Sapphire LCB and SCB and Little Swift Swift: Azalea/Azalea, Turquoise/Turquoise are going to be pre-ordered soon.

For the Little Swift, the same colors would be perfect!

We could do a chic knitter, needlecrafter Little Swift inside Swfit adding the FJN (in matching colors!) as well as one or two in development needle/pen case.

If you have little girls in your family, run to pre-order the Swifts, little Swifts, FJN and needle/pen cases when they are available.

Those are gifts that keep on giving as they are built to last and most important foster creativity.

Lacyfinn about Aidan's FJN is a great example!

Plastic Barbies OUT Field Journal IN
    Last edited by backpack; 08-13-2011 at 02:05 PM.

Wow, Azalea and Turquoise are amazing! I'm putting in my preorder for the LCB, and will lurk like a mad woman hoping to see it in bags beyond cafe bags and swifts! I'd carry an Azalea Ego in a heartbeat, and promise to use every radically colored strip with it. Just sayin'...
    Last edited by Sera; 08-13-2011 at 04:51 PM.

cool.....my guess was not far off....sapphire and turquoise...
    love to see them in the Synapse and Smart Alec--particularly the latter....

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva View Post
    cool.....my guess was not far off....sapphire and turquoise...
    love to see them in the Synapse and Smart Alec--particularly the latter....
    Super duper great idea about the Synapse! Especially in the UV lining. Anybody with me?

I hate to admit, lol, but I'd buy darn near anything in those two colors... the only reason I'm not queued up for Swifts is that I can't knit right now!

Quote Originally Posted by Sera View Post
    I hate to admit, lol, but I'd buy darn near anything in those two colors... the only reason I'm not queued up for Swifts is that I can't knit right now!
    I don't know how to knit, but I'm seriously thinking of buying one in Azalea!
    backpack and Sera like this.
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

Quote Originally Posted by TXGirl View Post
    I don't know how to knit, but I'm seriously thinking of buying one in Azalea!
    Just because it's a knitting bag, doesn't mean you have to be able to knit to have one. It's a great bag. And it could be used as a large purse, as a tote bag for the stuff you carry back and forth to work.. Mine does both of these. Mine also has carried my netbook & my Nook (in their cases), my iPod and the chargers and cables for them on two trips. It's not just a knitting bag. I'm sure somebody else will be along to tell you the same thing or add my ideas. dorayme seems to have a collection of the little Swifts going on.
    Indigo/Black Swift, Kiwi little Swift, Indigo Side Effect, Punch Small Cafe bag, Plum Clear Organizer Wallet, Tall Yarn Stuff sacks in Solar and Steel,

Quote Originally Posted by jaon View Post
    Just because it's a knitting bag, doesn't mean you have to be able to knit to have one. It's a great bag. And it could be used as a large purse, as a tote bag for the stuff you carry back and forth to work.. Mine does both of these. Mine also has carried my netbook & my Nook (in their cases), my iPod and the chargers and cables for them on two trips. It's not just a knitting bag. I'm sure somebody else will be along to tell you the same thing or add my ideas. dorayme seems to have a collection of the little Swifts going on.
    That was my point to Sera's post. You can use the Swift other than just a knitting bag
    backpack and ncb4 like this.

I'll admit it, I'm one of those black and steel folks, but I love seeing everyone's excitement about the bright colors! Enjoyable even if the new fabrics aren't for me (and easier on the wallet!).

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0