View Poll Results: Which new color are you most excited about?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Azalea

20 52.63%
  • Turquoise

23 60.53%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree120Likes

Thread: New Swift/Cafe Colors: Azalea and Turquoise

Oh no! I was trying to decide whether to get a Swift or Little Swift to use as my daily book/work/lunch/misc. bag. Just when I thought I had it figured out, along comes the Azalea/Sapphire Medium Cafe Bag ... I'm doomed!

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    You'll see it in the Large in the next couple of months, then the Small in a little while after that.
    Thanks! Now I just need to decide whether to return my brand new Conifer/Steel MCB to get it in Azalea/Sapphire instead or wait a few more months for the SCB to join my current Black/Wasabi....

Quote Originally Posted by teresapoet View Post
    Thanks! Now I just need to decide whether to return my brand new Conifer/Steel MCB to get it in Azalea/Sapphire instead or wait a few more months for the SCB to join my current Black/Wasabi....
    Do you like the Conifer and think the MCB is a useful size for your needs? If so IMHO, keep it, a few months is a nice amount of time to save a few extra bucks for a new bag.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP, SC, BB, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, SE2, MCB, RiPad

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    Do you like the Conifer and think the MCB is a useful size for your needs? If so IMHO, keep it, a few months is a nice amount of time to save a few extra bucks for a new bag.
    I second that, besides you need something to coordinate with your fall and winter clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    I second that, besides you need something to coordinate with your fall and winter clothes.
    Heh, I knew I could count on this forum to enable me. I will be sticking with the Conifer MCB (which I love and find a great complement to the purples and pinks I often wear) with plans to get the Azalea/Sapphire SCB when it's available (which will be easier to justify since my first SCB will be nearly a year old by then).
    dorayme likes this.

Turquoise, what a fitting name! Looking forward to seeing a little more of it!
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP, SC, BB, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, SE2, MCB, RiPad

* stalking in hopes of catching latest color announcement! *
    --------
    Aeronaut, Tri-Star, Co-Pilot, Super Ego, Ego, Imago, Swifts (both sizes), Citizen Canines, Shop Bags (both sizes), Cache (iPad mini), Side Effects, Snake Charmer, Organizer Cubes, Kit, Lights, Packing Cubes, Stuff Sacks, Organizer Pouches, Travel Trays.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    We're cutting Medium Cafe bags today! Here's a quick photo of some Azalea and Sapphire scrap material so you can see these two colors together. Everyone is really liking this color combination.

U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

This is so gorgeous! And the Azalea/Azalea Swift is already available for pre-order today? Oh, noooooooo! Now I'm torn. What I really need next is a Large Cafe Bag, and if it's going to be available in Azalea in the next few months, part of me wants to act like a grown-up and hold out for that. But does that mean it will be available before Christmas? I hope so, because I've never been very good at this delayed gratification stuff. Here I am, having to wait all weekend for my latest TB order to show up—it includes a Cardinal Little Swift that I pre-ordered way back in June. So I think I may have used up all my patience over this long summer. Can I hold out a few months more for the Azalea LCB, or will the fact that I can pre-order an Azalea/Azalea Swift right now win out? Of course, I'll still have to wait for that, too, but at least it gives me illusion of progress. Help! Decisions, decisions.
    dorayme likes this.

Darcy, any idea when the LS will be available. I need to start saving my pennies!
    Me, too, dorayme!

I'm dancing all around with glee: I just checked, and the LCB in Azalea/Turquoise (and in Turquoise/Wasabi) is available as a pre-order TODAY!!! Both colors are gorgeous; I'm going to choose one and put in my basket right away. Then I have to decide if I should order a Kit with it as well, or maybe a Packing Cube Shoulder Bag.

I have swatches ready to send out in both Azalea and Turquoise

Email me your address and I'll send you out some samples!
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)

Quote Originally Posted by ncb4 View Post
    I'm dancing all around with glee: I just checked, and the LCB in Azalea/Turquoise (and in Turquoise/Wasabi) is available as a pre-order TODAY!!! Both colors are gorgeous; I'm going to choose one and put in my basket right away. Then I have to decide if I should order a Kit with it as well, or maybe a Packing Cube Shoulder Bag.
    * hyperventilating *
    --------
    Aeronaut, Tri-Star, Co-Pilot, Super Ego, Ego, Imago, Swifts (both sizes), Citizen Canines, Shop Bags (both sizes), Cache (iPad mini), Side Effects, Snake Charmer, Organizer Cubes, Kit, Lights, Packing Cubes, Stuff Sacks, Organizer Pouches, Travel Trays.

Doornum3, I like how you put your favorite color combination in color! As for me, the deed is done. I just placed my pre-order for a Large Cafe Bag in Azalea/Sapphire (sorry, I got the lining color wrong last time), along with a Cardinal Kit. So now another countdown begins!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Excellent choice, ncb4. I love the Azalea/Sapphire color combination and can't wait to photograph it. Tom chose Turquoise/Cayenne and Katy suggested Turquoise/Wasabi. It's hard to pick a favorite.

Little Swifts in the new colors should be available in the next few months sometime.
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0