View Poll Results: Which new color are you most excited about?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Azalea

20 52.63%
  • Turquoise

23 60.53%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Like Tree120Likes

Thread: New Swift/Cafe Colors: Azalea and Turquoise

They're here!!!!!! Ok, now I have pictures, but I'm way too excited to remember how to upload them - help please!

Click go advanced on the bottom of the reply window.

Scroll down to manage attachments. Click to open.

Click Add Files on the manage attachments window.

Click select files.

Find your photo, click upload and close window .

Or... email it to me and I can do it for you .
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Let's see if this one works So excited!!

Name:  Volant.jpg
Views: 1087
Size:  494.4 KB

Volunteer Moderator
    Oh wow, that turquoise is really nice, and really does match with the notebook!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    They're here! The Swift is now in-stock in Turquoise/Turquoise and Azalea/Azalea.

Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Absolutely gorgeous, MsMoon! My Azalea LCB is due on the UPS truck today: I'm counting the minutes, I swear.

Thanks, ncb4! Darcy, can I recommend that the colors on the Swift be changed to just Turquoise and Azalea, etc? I think it gets the point across and no one would assume that the other side was a different color. After all, the Cork Swift isn't listed as Cork/Cork! Just a thought

Also, as much as I LOVE my Turquoise cafe bag, that Azalea swift is just gorgeous!!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MsMoon View Post
    Thanks, ncb4! Darcy, can I recommend that the colors on the Swift be changed to just Turquoise and Azalea, etc? I think it gets the point across and no one would assume that the other side was a different color. After all, the Cork Swift isn't listed as Cork/Cork! Just a thought
    We think folks would email or call us asking what the second color is or why those don't have a second color, because all of the other color combinations list two colors. That kind of thing has happened before.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    We think folks would email or call us asking what the second color is or why those don't have a second color, because all of the other color combinations list two colors. That kind of thing has happened before.
    Good reasons!!!

I believe I can find a reason to get the Turquoise Swift, I have nothing to house my green yarns... Well they are in my Sapphire/Black Swift.

But what am I going to do for the Azalea?

I already have Plum/Steel, Pink/Steel, Pink/Plum first generation Swifts and a Grape/Black Lux (Swift ancestor)

The last 3 still have their tags on, they are in house yarn/craft bags only. The Pink/Plum is empty but I just found a way to fill it up.

I know the Little Swifts in the same colors would be easy to justify because I have wanted one as a girly small purse ever since they came out and my love of pink and Turquoise is well known.

Girls! I mean Ladies and Gentlemen, you have to help me out!

Bring me your ideas!

I start.

1. Azalea is a new style Swift with the reinforced bottom.

2. I missed the Punch/Navy and Navy /Storm Swifts in June 09
    TOM BIHN Blog - New Swift Pictures: Navy/Storm, Linen/Olive, Punch/Navy + More

3.?
    4.?
    Last edited by backpack; 10-05-2011 at 01:08 PM.

@backpack, you are allowed. No need to find a reason. If you need a feel-good reason, your purchase helps to retain and/or create jobs at Tom Bihn anf at their TB supplier chain shops. Imagine what these jobs do for the Tom Bihn and supplier crews and their families. There

Quote Originally Posted by LiLin View Post
    @backpack, you are allowed. No need to find a reason. If you need a feel-good reason, your purchase helps to retain and/or create jobs at Tom Bihn anf at their TB supplier chain shops. Imagine what these jobs do for the Tom Bihn and supplier crews and their families. There
    Soooooooooooo clever!

This will entail a socio economical speech of such length that my dear husband is bound to say: "You have the CC order what you want"

I think the best thing for him, since I found Tom Bihn Inc bags, is that he never has to think of a gift.

Gifts just keep coming whenever our beloved Crew makes anything in the cool as in blue/pink/purple color family.
    Last edited by backpack; 10-06-2011 at 08:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    They're here! The Swift is now in-stock in Turquoise/Turquoise and Azalea/Azalea
    They are very pretty. I much prefer the Swifts in one color with the black bottom -very sharp!

The Little Swift in the new colors will be darlings.

Here's another picture of the goods.

Name:  IMAG0134.jpg
Views: 493
Size:  469.9 KB

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0