Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: What's next on your Tom Bihn list?

Next on my list is a Black/Ultraviolet Synapse and a Cardinal Smart Alec. I may get also get a Navy/Solar Synapse.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffmac View Post
    Oh, NCB4 you are such an enabler! I need a bit more justification to push myself over the edge. I thought about getting one to do a review for the website, but the Synapse has been covered so capably already by so many before me.

Maybe I need to figure out which bags have not been reviewed as extensively so that my resistance is lower!
    Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated TB Forum member one of many. (For full effect please use the Borg Computer voice) Star Trek TNG, of course!
    Last edited by backpack; 09-22-2011 at 09:30 PM.

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    Quote Originally Posted by misterN View Post
    My next piece* from Tom Bihn is going to be a luggage piece. More than likely an Aeronaut--either Navy, Forest, or Crimson. I wouldn't mind a Tri-Star--however I feel like I would need to get the packing cubes with it, which would increase the price past the point of me comfortably spending.

What's on your list?
    So now that your Aeronaut and cadet are on the way, what's next?
    I've gotten my Azalea MCB and love her, but havent followed up with my pouch order. I am considering a linen SCB and steel shop bags for that pouch order
    Anybody else gotten their items from 2 months ago and ready to update their list?
    I really, really like TB Bags!

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    So now that your Aeronaut and cadet are on the way, what's next?
    I've gotten my Azalea MCB and love her, but havent followed up with my pouch order. I am considering a linen SCB and steel shop bags for that pouch order
    Anybody else gotten their items from 2 months ago and ready to update their list?
    So I take it you're now a fan of the cafe bags? I have a MCB in Linen/Steel on my wish list along with a UV shop bag.
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

My list is going to be quite empty for quite some time! Eventually probably a packing cube or two for my Aeronaut. I'm waiting for UPS to say that my stuff at my local distro center, then I might call them and ask if I can come pick it up.

Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego, Cardinal/Steel 15"/13" Cadet, Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut, Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto, Camera Insert/Outsert, Horizontal Freudian Slip, 13" MBA Cache, Brain Cell for 13" Macbook, Steel Snake Charmer, FoT/FoJ pouch, Organizer Wallet, and more organizer pouches than I can shake a stick at.

November/December: Citizen Canines x3 and maybe a pouch (order to be placed once I get to my office, and away from prying eyes).

January/February: Cadet for 15" MBP; guardian lights for the CCs; probably another pouch; and maybe one of those Travel Trays

April/May: Maybe a Tri-Star; almost certainly an Imago; a Shop Bag or two and maybe a pouch

I got the Synapse's from my September list, as well as the Smart Alec. Next up is an Aeronaut (and some packing cubes for it and my Tri-Star) - at least that was the plan until the Cadet came along! I may get a Cadet next.

First up will be a Steel/Ultraviolet Citizen Canine bag, then hopefully an Ultraviolet/Steel Dyneema Synapse.

If I'm extra lucky, maybe a Black/Steel/Ultraviolet Smart Alec within a year.
    I have : many pouches & wallets & 3D Cubes & CQPCs & Stuff Sacks & Shop Bags, plum & black (C) & black/UV & aubergine/UV (B) Side Effects, steel/UV Citizen Canine, black FJN, plum/wasabi SCB, Cork Little Swift, black/steel Co-Pilot, old plum/olive (C) & black/UV (D) LCB, plum/black (C) Swift, old plum/olive (C) Imago, old plum/wasabi Ruck's Sac, steel WF/TS PCB, plum/solar & black/UV (C) & steel/UV (D) Synapses, black/iberian Smart Alec.

I'm hoping that sometime within the next year I may be able to add a Navy/Solar Aeronaut (though I also like the Navy/Iberian; and the Crimson/Steel would go nicely with my Crimson Co-Pilot). And the Cache keeps calling my name, the 11-inch in Navy/Solar. Though the crew at TB may surprise us with some new color combinations, so my color choices could change.

Just ordered a Cadet in Black/Iberian last night, along with a mini pouch in Iberian, and a couple of TB items to give as Christmas gifts. I have a Small Cafe Bag on my Christmas list, along with several pouches and the new travel tray. Have to wait and see what Santa brings me! Still very attracted to the Imago and Ristretto for iPad, so one of them could find the way to Central PA next year if I find some money.
    Aeronaut in Black/Iberian, Synapse in Black/Iberian, Small Cafe Bag in Linen/Steel, 4Z Horizontal Cache in Black, iPad Vertical Cache in Black, 3D Organizer Cube in Steel, Large Clear Organizer in Pouch Iberian, Medium Clear Organizer Pouch in Iberian, Mini Padded Organizer Pouch in Black, Mini Organizer Pouch in Iberian, 16" Key Strap in Sapphire, 8" Key Strap in Storm

Oh, and I really want to get a Dyneema Co-Pilot. Probably Steel/Solar to match my Synapse of the same combination. I have a Black/Steel Ballistic Nylon one right now, but I want a Dyneema one for travel.

But, unless the Dyneema Co-Pilots are discontinued or I suddenly receive a lot of money, I probably won't get one anytime soon.
    I have : many pouches & wallets & 3D Cubes & CQPCs & Stuff Sacks & Shop Bags, plum & black (C) & black/UV & aubergine/UV (B) Side Effects, steel/UV Citizen Canine, black FJN, plum/wasabi SCB, Cork Little Swift, black/steel Co-Pilot, old plum/olive (C) & black/UV (D) LCB, plum/black (C) Swift, old plum/olive (C) Imago, old plum/wasabi Ruck's Sac, steel WF/TS PCB, plum/solar & black/UV (C) & steel/UV (D) Synapses, black/iberian Smart Alec.

All I want for Christmas is a good place to put my DSLR and Gear.

Or an Aeronaut,maybe some random cubes,a belt,Wallet and ......Photo Bag?

I'm torn two ways for my next bag. I need a computer bag and I'm thinking of a Brain Bag in Black/Steel for that along with all of its organization goodies, but I also need something for travel and am looking at the Aeronaut in Black/Steel for that also with its packing cubes and what-not..... choices, choices.... if only the banks gave out free samples I could order everything at once!
    S25 (French Blue), Brain Cell (size 5), Super Ego (Black/Black/Steel), Synapse (Black/Steel), Dyneema Organizer Pouch (Steel), Travel Tray (Steel), 2011 Mystery Gift (Cork), 2012 Mystery Gift (Navy/Nordic), Organizer Wallet (Navy), Kit (Steel), 3D Clear Organizer Cube (Steel), Mesh Ballistic Organizer Pouch (Med.), 2013 Mystery Gift (Parapack Grey)

I'm thinking of a Black/Ultraviolet Synapse (gift), and possibly a Swift for myself (not a knitter, but I'll use it as a tote). And maybe some more pouches. One can never have too many TB pouches!

What's next is what I just got on Monday! My new black/UV Synapse and Iberian Travel Tray. Heading to Vegas for a long weekend soon with my trusty Aeronaut..l could definitely have done a classic "one-bag" approach but really wanted to try the new backpack. Finally... A small pack with enough pockets so I can be truly organized! And small enough that it won't interfere with my Aeronaut/Absolute Shoulder Strap combo.
    YonkDaddy!
    Black/Iberian Aeronaut, Steel/Wasabi Synapse25, Black/UV Synapse19, Black/Steel Western Flyer, Black Checkpoint Flyer, Steel/Wasabi Side Effect, Packing Cube Shoulder Bag, Travel Tray, numerous packing cubes, organizer pouches

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0