Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By misterN
  • 1 Post By misterN

Thread: My favorite three words (and least favorite too!)

My favorite three words (and least favorite too!)

Out for Delivery

Yes, it's a love hate relationship with those words.

Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego, Cardinal/Steel 15"/13" Cadet, Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut, Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto, Camera Insert/Outsert, Horizontal Freudian Slip, 13" MBA Cache, Brain Cell for 13" Macbook, Steel Snake Charmer, FoT/FoJ pouch, Organizer Wallet, and more organizer pouches than I can shake a stick at.

we feel for you MisterN! What is the delivery date? and what did you order do tell?

Quote Originally Posted by jeffmac View Post
    we feel for you MisterN! What is the delivery date? and what did you order do tell?
    My package will be arriving today, (I did two day it because I'm sick of having my air with no protection.)

I'm receiving an Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto with an Iberrian micro suede cloth, a cache for 13" MacBook Air, and a simple strap to make my Ristretto for iPad complete. (Had purchased it on eBay; going to be reselling it on eBay soon as well-seems redundant to have both.)
    ncb4 likes this.

Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego, Cardinal/Steel 15"/13" Cadet, Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut, Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto, Camera Insert/Outsert, Horizontal Freudian Slip, 13" MBA Cache, Brain Cell for 13" Macbook, Steel Snake Charmer, FoT/FoJ pouch, Organizer Wallet, and more organizer pouches than I can shake a stick at.

Quick update: Received my order. Swapped in my stuff to get a feel for it. The short: The 13" feels quite a bit bigger than my iPad version. A few minor dislikes compared to the other one I have. I'll do a full write up later.

(There are pro's too: for one, it does't feel/seem like such a handbag.)
    Last edited by misterN; 08-05-2011 at 02:50 PM.

Not to quote any political campaigns or anything, but I really loved the words: "YES WE CAN." The phrase represents such positivity, potential, love, acceptance, teamwork, and hope.
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0