Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: 2new mystery swift colors???

dorayme;27984]oh, the Forest/Hemp is also very nice, much more of a visual contrast of light and dark, IMHO. So many choices, what to do, what to do???

dorayme, what to do? Why, one of each of course.
    Moose
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    dorayme, what to do? Why, one of each of course.
    Moose
    Lol, as much as that sounds like a grand plan, in application it wouldn't quite work out for me. For one Rocky would kill me. For two, as it is, I have already breeched my bag storage spaces and am spilling into overflow which gets sideways looks. (If much more came to live here I would have to start posting about how nice a plant holder the Forest/Hemp becomes when I'm not carrying it and 101 one ways to use the Cardinal Hemp around the house). For three, I have other obsessions that are starting to be jealous like my yarn and fiber stashes; and the shoes are staging an uprising as evidenced by the first desoling I've ever experienced when my Teva Spiders lost the entire outer heel at camp.
    I'm sure there will be much more TB in my future, but a girl of my resources has to pace herself. . .
    I really, really like TB Bags!

Arrggh! Cardinal/Hemp is my ideal swift! I bought the olive/linen (which is still beautiful) last year, but now I wish I had waited for the cardinal/hemp.

Anyone want to buy a cardinal/hemp and swap it with me for the olive/linen???
    Alex
    Swift in Olive/Linen, Large Cafe Bag in Olive/Cayenne, Medium Cafe Bag in Navy/Cayenne, Side Effect in Olive, Cache for iPad2 in Black, Ultrasuede Cleaning Cloth, Stuff Sacks in Iberian , Solar and Steel, and pouches, pouches, pouches...

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Another photo of the Cardinal/Hemp.

Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Now you're just taunting me, Darcy...
    Alex
    Swift in Olive/Linen, Large Cafe Bag in Olive/Cayenne, Medium Cafe Bag in Navy/Cayenne, Side Effect in Olive, Cache for iPad2 in Black, Ultrasuede Cleaning Cloth, Stuff Sacks in Iberian , Solar and Steel, and pouches, pouches, pouches...

Quote Originally Posted by alex m View Post
    Now you're just taunting me, Darcy...
    Are you on Ravelry? There might be someone there who's willing/wanting to trade.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Red face

I have the navy/steel swift, and I have to say, while the Cardinal and Forest offerings are quite cool, the navy still has my heart.

I'd also love to volunteer to model bags for Tom Bihn.

Quote Originally Posted by Cymberleah View Post

You can take my place!
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    You can take my place!
    Someone else (like me) who'd rather be behind the camera than in front of it?

I love the Navy, the Cardinal, and the Forest, but am surprising myself by liking the Forest/Hemp best: I would not have predicted that, since I tend to think of Forest Green as a "default" color for all things camping-related. But this Forest Green is gorgeous, and it works well with the Hemp. However, seeing the Cardinal makes me happy that my Cardinal/Cardinal Little Swift will be arriving in a couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cymberleah View Post
    Cool. When do you think you're next visit will be?

Hmm. If they weren't closing I-90 for the Blue Angels tomorrow, I'd say then, but traffic going over the lake will be a nightmare. My next time I'll be close by when you are open will be the 15th, unless you are open on a Saturday between now and then.

Yay! I've been looking for a knitting bag for months. I really wanted a swift but none of the colors were really me. I'm so happy that I now have a forest/hemp coming my way

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0