Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: 2new mystery swift colors???

May I request for a photo of the Swift in ballistic navy/steel to be posted on the forum for comparison?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Here's Forest/Hemp. Both Forest/Hemp and Cardinal/Hemp are now in-stock and ship within one business day.

Katy likes this.

Oooooooooh. These combos were definitely worth the tease!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LiLin View Post
    May I request for a photo of the Swift in ballistic navy/steel to be posted on the forum for comparison?

Thanks.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Here's Kiwi/Black.

Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    oh, the Forest/Hemp is also very nice, much more of a visual contrast of light and dark, IMHO. So many choices, what to do, what to do???
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, LS, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP, RiPad, FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

Thank you for posting these too. I must say, this Navy/Steel is calling my name the most of all of the newbies posted. I wonder if a new Swift is in my future?
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, LS, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP, RiPad, FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

Beautiful colors! Like dorayme, I am partial to the navy also.

Thanks for posting the pictures with people carrying the bags. Having never seen a swift in person it gives me a good idea of the size of the bag.
    My Tom Bihn stuff: Western Flyer (Black/Steel), Large WF packing cube (Steel), Packing Cube Shoulder Bag (Steel), Absolute shoulder strap, Horizontal Cache, Clear Organizer Wallet (Plum), Small Dyneema pouch (UV), Ballistic Nylon Pen/Pencil Pouch (Steel), FOJ Pouch (Navy), Clear Quarter Packing Cube (UV), Small Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), and the Super Secret Mystery Gift!

I'm glad you guys like the photos! I'll try to post photos of all the other color combinations tomorrow. But, this being the TOM BIHN headquarters, it's pretty likely something unexpected(ly cool) will happen and we'll need to take photos another day.

Our goal is to have the entire factory crew (and any willing folks like you!) model every bag, so expect more people carrying bags photos.

Thank you very much, Darcy, for posting the photo of the other Swift ballistic colors. Is the steel in the Swift Navy/Steel same as the steel of the Imago steel/cork/wasabi? Thanks!

June and Lisa make great models!
    dorayme likes this.
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Photos of people wearing the bags is helpful. My new Swift Cork arrived today - I was surprised at how big it is! I love, love, love it.
    dorayme likes this.

I have to recant. I have said I wasn't a fan of the tri-color swift, but the Navy/Steel is an exception. Exceptionally well done imho!

Same here, Dorayme - I had posted same comment on this forum before. I take it back. The navy/steel looks sharp. I think a forest/black would be stunning, and a kiwi/hemp would be gorgeous. I do not like too much contrast in my bags .

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    I have to recant. I have said I wasn't a fan of the tri-color swift, but the Navy/Steel is an exception. Exceptionally well done imho!

Quote Originally Posted by LiLin View Post
    Same here, Dorayme - I had posted same comment on this forum before. I take it back. The navy/steel looks sharp. I think a forest/black would be stunning, and a kiwi/hemp would be gorgeous. I do not like too much contrast in my bags .
    Maybe the contrast is what bothers me too. I have thought the Kiwi/Hemp would be a fantastic 3 color combo and wondered why it was never done since both were fabrics in the LS so having a bigger coordinating version to me just made sense.

I just realized, the Navy/Steel AND Forest/Hemp especially IMHO would work nicely for teh menz knittaz'. Any knitter men here on TB???

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0