Can you post your bags' weights?

The one thing I've been disappointed by on your site is the lack of bag weights in the specs. A big concern for me is not getting a heavy bag that negates the benefit of having a 2.5-pound laptop.

The items I'm considering at the moment are the Smart Alec with a Size 5 Monolith (I also looked at the Buzz before but decided it was too small for the other things I'll need to carry). But beyond that, I would like to see weights posted alongside the other dimensions on all your product pages, b/c I can't be the only one who cares about this...

Thanks!
    Sarah

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Good point.

We'll be adding all of the weights to the product pages in the next few days - I'll post again to let you know when they are all up.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Great! Thanks for being so responsive to your customers

It's something that should have been on the product pages a while ago!

All the weights are up now with the exceptions of the weights of the Brain Cell, Monolith, Mitre and Soft Cell. Those will be added Monday.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Any updates on the weights of inserts (like the Monolith)?

Also, it looks like I'm going to get to see the bags in person on my trip through Seattle! But on your site many of the Smart Alec colors are on backorder - does that mean I won't be able to find a black Smart Alec in your stores? (I'll be there around August 6)

All weights are up.

Unfortunately, the Smart Alec in Solid Black won't be in-stock until mid-late August (August 15th-31st) and we have none left at our Seattle store.

Oh well, at least I can look at things and try them on

Thanks for posting the weights! They all seem very reasonable - not like all those heavy monster bags out there :|

Thanks for suggesting it!

We try to keep the bags as light as possible.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0