Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By moriond

Thread: New Iberian Red Ultrasuede

Volunteer Moderator

New Iberian Red Ultrasuede

So, I see that the blog post is finally up for the new Utrasuede Screen Cloth in Iberian Red. (Got to follow up on those Tom Bihn Twitter post teasers -- main reason for following on Twitter.)

moriond

***drool***

The awesome colors of ultrasuede cleaning cloths make me wish my electronics were dirtier, LOL.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Volunteer Moderator
    What I'm hoping is that we'll see a few of the new Ultrasuede colors as bag lining options or pouches. Iberian red would do very nicely there.

Yes! the yarn stuff sacks lined with ultrasuede would be awesome. If that is too untenable, stuff sacks made of the ultrasuede material would be wonderful. I currently use the stuff sack as my camera pouches. I often wish they were lined with ultrasuede. I have the lapiz screen cloth. It is very lovely.

While on the subject of the yarn stuff sacks, I wish they also come with rectangular base - all fabric. I think rectangular would be easier to make compared to the current round.

I would love an ipad "sock" made of this stuff. Their various cases are nice, but oftentimes all I need is to have a thin layer of protection. A "sock" with maybe just a little flap on top that you fold over (so you don't have to worry about zippers or Velcro) would be perfect.
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0