Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree11Likes
  • 5 Post By Janine
  • 3 Post By Darcy
  • 2 Post By Darcy
  • 1 Post By Katy

Thread: Post with the most likes?

Post with the most likes?

Is there a way to search the forum to find the post with the most likes? It would be cool if we could do that.

As a side note...I noticed this at the bottom of the search page:

"These are the 70 most-searched-for thread tags
    absolute absolute strap accessories aeronaut apple backpack bag brain bag brain cell cafe bag camera carry-on cayenne co-pilot colors dslr dyneema ebook ego empire builder fabric for sale happy home iberian imago indigo ipad iphone kindle kit knitting laptop linen macbook macbook pro maverick medium messenger navy new york plum pocket pouch quality questions red review ristretto rules short shoulder strap smart alec steel strap suggestion super ego swift synapse the id tom tom bihn travel tri-star video videos wallet western flyer work zephyr"

The cut-paste didn't work so well, but what I found humorous and interesting was that "maverick" is one of the 70 most searched-for phrases. If his popularity needed any proof, there it is! :-)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

LOL...obviously my original post is not the one with the most likes. Only 2 likes? And Maverick isn't even one of them! ;-)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Being able to search for the post with the most likes would be really fun -- great idea. We'll add that to our list of forum improvements.

I love that maverick is one of the most searched-for phrases! And I'm not surprised.

Searching for "moriond" would also, I think, be very helpful to people because her posts are like search results within search results. Amazing memory and incredibly thorough (and accurately so.)
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Searching for "moriond" would also, I think, be very helpful to people because her posts are like search results within search results. Amazing memory and incredibly thorough (and accurately so.)
    Just wait until senility sets in! But seriously, we probably need a "Maverick video" tag for the forum.

moriond

You should try slipping in something off-the-wall goofy every once in a while, @moriond, just to keep us on our toes. Then, when senility sets in, we'll just think you are messing with us again. ;-)

Example of the type of link I'm talking about
    Last edited by Katy; 07-21-2011 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Janine View Post
    You should try slipping in something off-the-wall goofy every once in a while, @moriond, just to keep us on our toes. Then, when senility sets in, we'll just think you are messing with us again. ;-)

Example of the type of link I'm talking about
    I was going to fix your link but I see that's already happened.

I can watch this forever. I'm confused though, I thought he had a poptart body, his body in the link looks like buttered toast.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Yeah! "Buttered Toast Cat" isn't nearly as pleasant to say as "Poptart Cat," and he looks a little odd. But the advantage of the link vs. the YouTube video is that the website goes on forever. You can listen to that song until your boss comes in and yells at you to turn it off. :-)

After about a minute Brian was getting a little irritated .

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Janine View Post
    You can listen to that song until your boss comes in and yells at you to turn it off. :-)
    What? Why would we turn it off? We love that song so much that we've decided to make it mandatory listening in the customer service offices for at least six hours a day. We feel it will really inspire a positive, fun attitude! Are you excited, Katy?
    Just and Janine like this.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

It gets better with time. The longer I listen to it, the more I want to dance!
    Janine likes this.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0