Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By 123veo
  • 2 Post By Janine

Thread: The deal seemed too good to pass up!

The deal seemed too good to pass up!

I guess I am now the proud owner of a Ristretto for iPad. I found an offer that looked too good to pass up.

Tom Bihn Ristretto bag for iPad/iPad2 | eBay
    50$ seems like a pretty good deal to me. Now I just need to get an Absolute Strap for it and I'll be good to go (minus the part where I can never ever EVER buy only one thing at a time from here >.<)

P.S. I *think* it's Olive/Cayenne, but the pictures the seller put up made it difficult to distinguish.
    Last edited by misterN; 07-18-2011 at 03:32 PM. Reason: OCD Issues........... dot dot

Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego, Cardinal/Steel 15"/13" Cadet, Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut, Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto, Camera Insert/Outsert, Horizontal Freudian Slip, 13" MBA Cache, Brain Cell for 13" Macbook, Steel Snake Charmer, FoT/FoJ pouch, Organizer Wallet, and more organizer pouches than I can shake a stick at.

It was you I was bidding against! Congratulations!
    Just likes this.

Congratulations on such a great "score" from eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by 123veo View Post
    It was you I was bidding against! Congratulations!
    LOL sorry!

Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego, Cardinal/Steel 15"/13" Cadet, Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut, Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto, Camera Insert/Outsert, Horizontal Freudian Slip, 13" MBA Cache, Brain Cell for 13" Macbook, Steel Snake Charmer, FoT/FoJ pouch, Organizer Wallet, and more organizer pouches than I can shake a stick at.

Ha! I was bidding, too!

We might need to coordinate our eBay plan of attack in the future so that we don't make these good deals into not-so-good deals! ;-)
    Just and gmanedit like this.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

I had one of those not too long ago. I needed a laptop bag for my new, smaller laptop and, lo and behold, the Buzz was listed as fitting it! I was so happy; I'd always wanted to own one, but my old laptop was simply too big. Unfortunately, it was on backorder, and I wanted it for a trip to Alaska; fortunately, about a week before I left, one came up on eBay; it arrived the day I was scheduled to leave, and, joy of joys, was in the discontinued Navy/Crimson combination. It was also $60 before shipping. I got very, very lucky.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0