Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Why I love TOM BIHN

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    No problem!

Side note: Are Google+ buttons standard now?
    Depends on what you mean by that question. I did have to add a Wordpress Plug in to my site to make one appear.

Frankly, for me it is a bit of cuddling up to the search engine king to try and get a bit more search engine visibility for my blog. Google seems to be paying close attention to those little +1 buttons...

Quote Originally Posted by jeffmac View Post
    Depends on what you mean by that question. I did have to add a Wordpress Plug in to my site to make one appear.

Frankly, for me it is a bit of cuddling up to the search engine king to try and get a bit more search engine visibility for my blog. Google seems to be paying close attention to those little +1 buttons...

It just seems to have caught on so quickly. One minute it was nowhere and the next it was everywhere I looked!
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Many more reasons to love, but the most recent is that my uv PCSB arrived today 2nd day air with return label for the mispicked steel one and low and behold a second FoJ pouch was in there too. The care it took to make sure I had just in the nick of time to take it with us to summer camp was awesome! Thanks Katy!!! As well as the rest of the TB crew.
    ncb4 and Janine like this.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

I LOVED the "how does this mobile work" contest. What an elegant structure and a fun challenge limiting the explanation to 45 words. My FOT pouch and yummy peanuts arrived today. Thanks Tom et al!
    Darcy, Katy and jeffmac like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0