Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By AZJazzyJ
  • 1 Post By Revolver
  • 3 Post By dorayme
  • 3 Post By Janine

Thread: Love the Patriotic Pouch

Love the Patriotic Pouch

My order arrived today with my Snake Charmer and Magic Mouse Padded case. These are going to really come in handy while I am covering the Major League Baseball All-Star Game in Phoenix next week.

I was blown away by the patriotic pouch that was included. It is the perfect size for the various cables and accessories for my iPhone and looks great next to the All-Star game merchandise. It will definitely be the talk of the press box.

Thanks for the quick delivery and awesome products!
    Darcy and maverick like this.

Just received mine a couple of days ago, and I'm loving it!
    Darcy likes this.

Loving mine as well. What a fun and generous idea!

I received mine today, it was hard to pass it along to dh, but it goes perfectly with his Navy Brain Bag, so I was selfless. . . sniff.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

You are a giver!

Volunteer Moderator
    i was very excited to get mine last night! it is just lovely!

Mine arrived on Monday! What I love most about it is that it is special and unique, not something you could buy on the site, and that there won't be a zillion of them floating around on eBay. I imagine that's how those of you with FoT bags feel. You don't have to use it all the time, but just having it makes you happy. :-)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

I received my package yesterday. In it was a small ultraviolet shop bag and pouch a small steel dyneema pouch and a July 4th pouch. These along with a wrist strap rounded out the package. I love it all. I have a ultraviolet Synapse and they all go together beautifully. Thank you for my July 4th pouch. The fabric has a lovely sheen to it and it looks great with my plum Field Journal too. Its a great gift.
    Take care,
    Moose
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Got mine a week ago with my Passport pouch. Its definitely cool and a great way to experience TB quality before plunging into more expensive purchases....

Yes, the FOJ pouch looks great. Also happy with the other pouches including the passport pouch.

Add me to the list of appreciative FOJ Lovers! Such a handy size, and the perfect workmanship of this and every TB product is a joy.
    --------
    Aeronaut, Tri-Star, Co-Pilot, Super Ego, Ego, Imago, Swifts (both sizes), Citizen Canines, Shop Bags (both sizes), Cache (iPad mini), Side Effects, Snake Charmer, Organizer Cubes, Kit, Lights, Packing Cubes, Stuff Sacks, Organizer Pouches, Travel Trays.

Hey, does anyone know who got the FoJ sewed by Tom?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0