Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: i love the picture of the tom bihn crew on the blog!

Volunteer Moderator

i love the picture of the tom bihn crew on the blog!

i love the new picture!!

so darcy, tell me you're somewhere in that picture and not behind the camera!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Oh, no... I can't ever figure out that timer delay thingy on the camera.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Volunteer Moderator
    hmmm...

well, i tell ya what i'm gonna do...

i'm gonna fly out to seattle and we'll take a picture of the *entire* tom bihn crew!

That'd be awesome, maverick.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

I love seeing the dog crew members :-)

Quote Originally Posted by marbenais View Post
    I love seeing the dog crew members :-)
    Me too! My job used to be dog-friendly, but everything's gone to pot in the last 3 years. Dog-friendliness was one of the first things to go.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

I don't recognize those big puppies! Introductions?

You guys probably know Riley from his page <link>. The blonde dog in the staff photo is Ichiro. Ichiro is a Lab/Husky mix who loves all people and other animals. The Husky side of him is made apparent in his vocalizations. Ichiro talks, A LOT. He talks when he likes stuff, and he talks when he doesn't like stuff. He likes rolling around in mud and sunning himself. Ichiro has learned to be a great office dog from Riley, who is wise in all matters.

Volunteer Moderator
    totally awesome pictures, darcy!!

Beautiful shots! Realyl lovely. The crew family group photo - Riley looked taller! Nice to "meet" Ichiro too.

Darcy, these are amazing portraits: you really captured Riley's wise sense of calm, and what a great smile on Ichiro. You are a wonderful photographer.

Very nice pictures but I'm partial to dog pictures. So mad I didn't visit the factory back when I was working in Seattle.
    Owner of : Imago, Aeronaut, Brain Bag, Smart Alec, Synapse, Co-Pilot

Quote Originally Posted by ncb4 View Post
    Darcy, these are amazing portraits: you really captured Riley's wise sense of calm, and what a great smile on Ichiro. You are a wonderful photographer.
    Thank you! And Maria and maverick. Very nice compliments, though it's difficult to take bad photos of these two dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by pretzelb View Post
    Very nice pictures but I'm partial to dog pictures. So mad I didn't visit the factory back when I was working in Seattle.
    Maybe you'll have another opportunity to visit someday! With Georgia. We know all the best dog parks...

I wouldn't mind seeing even more of your photography Darcy - maybe all the pets of the crew?

(Hope I don't come across as a crazy stalker!)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast