Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Truly TB addicted?

Truly TB addicted?

OK, so what is everyone else buying just to get the 4th of July pouch?

I am waffling on the following:
    Tristar packing cube backpack
    Medium padded pouch
    Various organizational stuff (too numerous to list...)

Debating on the Navy/Cork/Wasabi Imago
    New ballistic small & medium pouches
    Olive Strip for my Ego
    3D Clear Organizer Cube
    Key straps
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

Volunteer Moderator
    Go for it! The order I placed yesterday consists of:

* TS/WF Packing Cube Backpack in Iberian
    * Mini Ballistic Organizer Pouch in Cardinal
    * Medium Ballistic Organizer Pouch in Forest
    * 8-inch Color Key Strap in Crimson
    * Nikwax

Hey Just,

I wimped out on the packing cube backpack this time. Let me know how you like it.

I ended up getting.
    Mini dyneema pouch in solar
    Small clear pouch
    Medium padded pouch
    3d clear organizer in conifer
    And some key straps....

Volunteer Moderator
    i'm getting a large iberian shop bag and a 3d clear organizer cube!!

Pre-ordered the wireless keyboard cache!

I was procrastinating with an order for a SCB. I finally decided on a color yesterday. When I sat down at my computer to find the phone number for TB (it's not saved in my phone, but sometimes I think it should be) I saw the FoJ pouch email. So yippee! For once, dragging my feet worked in my favor! I ordered:

- SCB in Cocoa/Wasabi
    - mini Clear Organizer Pouch in Steel Dyneema
    - small Clear Organizer Pouch in Linen
    - medium Clear Organizer Pouch in Cayenne
    - pen/pencil Clear Organizer Pouch in Wasabi
    - 2 16" key straps (black)

It's my "sorry you have to go back to work instead of stay home with your babies" consolation purchase. At least their daycare is close by and I can visit at lunchtime to give them hugs.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

I gave in even though I had just gotten my Ego a few days ago. I got a padded pouch for my Kindle, another organizer pouch and several color key straps. I may have forgotten something or not.
    Laura Gayle
    http://lauragayle.com

Cadet (black/Iberian), travel tray, cache for Mac keyboard and 13" MBP, Ego, Aeronaut (steel/solar), Tri-star (steel/solar), 2 Absolute straps, 3D clear organizer cube, Swift, Ristretto (black/olive), stuff sacks (all sizes), snake charmer, 2 Kits, various organizer pouches, clear organizer wallet, 2 large Shop Bags... and a partridge in a pear tree.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only addict who succumbed to temptation. I've had a backorder for two weeks now for a Little Swift in the gorgeous new Cardinal Red, but that didn't qualify, so of course like everybody else I just had to place *another* order: just to get the Fourth of July Organizer Bag. I debated between the new Wireless Keyboard Cache, a 3D Clear Organizer Cube, and several other things, but finally settled on a Medium Cafe Bag, in crimson/steel. I've been waffling about whether to get a cafe bag for years (I've already a Tri-Star, two Imagos, a Swift, two Little Swifts and a third on the way). Maverick, your recent photo of your small Cafe Bag in crimson/steel is what gave me the idea: and your video about all the different bags that the iPad will fit into helped me choose what size. Thanks!

I ordered a medium yarn stuff sack in Solar and two key straps in Storm and Sapphire.
    Indigo/Black Swift, Kiwi little Swift, Indigo Side Effect, Punch Small Cafe bag, Plum Clear Organizer Wallet, Tall Yarn Stuff sacks in Solar and Steel,

Quote Originally Posted by lauragayle View Post
    I got a padded pouch for my Kindle,
    I knew I forgot something! Oh well. My Kindle will have to ride around in its low-class case for a while longer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

I ordered a bunch of clear organizer pouches! And placed a second order to enable a Ravelry friend in the Netherlands, scoring her a wallet, colored key straps, stuff sack and clear organizer pouch. :-)

I came so close to ordering a black imago... until I got my navy/steel swift and fell in love with the new navy ballistic. Now the navy/cork/wasabi is calling my name!
    dorayme likes this.
    --------
    Aeronaut, Tri-Star, Co-Pilot, Super Ego, Ego, Imago, Swifts (both sizes), Citizen Canines, Shop Bags (both sizes), Cache (iPad mini), Side Effects, Snake Charmer, Organizer Cubes, Kit, Lights, Packing Cubes, Stuff Sacks, Organizer Pouches, Travel Trays.

Cool Smart Alec

Smart Alec to replace Ruk's Sac as camera bag.
    Needed more backpack room on our trip to Nova Scotia since we had to layer up.
    Will also help here in Florida during the winter when layering up is sometmes required.
    Been there. Done that. Can't remember.

Two pencil pouches - one for crochet hooks, one for needle tips
    and a storm key strap to see the pretty color

I finally placed my order.

3D Clear Organizer Cube in Indigo
    Key Straps in Storm & Sapphire
    Olive strip for my Ego
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0