Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Truly TB addicted?

@ dorayme don't feel bad. Every order I've placed with TB takes me days to decide on what I want. There are so many things I want; it's hard to decide on what to order at the time.
    dorayme likes this.
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

Quote Originally Posted by TXGirl View Post
    @ dorayme don't feel bad. Every order I've placed with TB takes me days to decide on what I want. There are so many things I want; it's hard to decide on what to order at the time.
    I hear that. I'm in need of one luggage piece; and I'm super interested in a Synapse. Also, an empire builder/zypher for when I'm not able to bike to the work during winters. But mostly the first two...

Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego, Cardinal/Steel 15"/13" Cadet, Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut, Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto, Camera Insert/Outsert, Horizontal Freudian Slip, 13" MBA Cache, Brain Cell for 13" Macbook, Steel Snake Charmer, FoT/FoJ pouch, Organizer Wallet, and more organizer pouches than I can shake a stick at.

Quote Originally Posted by misterN View Post
    I hear that. I'm in need of one luggage piece; and I'm super interested in a Synapse. Also, an empire builder/zypher for when I'm not able to bike to the work during winters. But mostly the first two...
    I ordered a Synapse in my last order & love it! This is my first backpack ever & so happy I purchased it. I brought it along with my Side Effect on my most recent trip. It held my iPad, 2 small pouches filled, Side Effect, & sweatshirt. I also attached my travel pillow to it with a key strap.
    Last edited by TXGirl; 07-05-2011 at 09:40 PM. Reason: corrected punctuation
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    Quote Originally Posted by misterN View Post
    I don't know how you could go wrong with the luggage, unless you needed something oversized with wheels. Even then, the Aeronaut is so voluminous it holds plenty to get you comfortably through even extended trips. I should have known from my other purchases, but I didn't get it until I was in the factory with plans to buy a WF and inspecting the luggage up close. It's so well made, and now from having used my WF I don't want to go back to other choices. It does the job well in an understated yet superior function kind of way imho. Tom's thoughtfulness in design makes the bags a joy to carry. They help travel and vacation be fun vs. frustration. The combo of materials used, workmanship with care, built in organization and proportion make the bag. If you can, don't hesitate, they are great investments.
    The Synapse is also wonderful, but if you need luggage, go for that first and add the Synapse later. Maybe as a bag baby for your luggage?
    I really, really like TB Bags!

Quote Originally Posted by Janine View Post
    Welcome, @kcarroll55! That's a nice selection of items you ordered. How do you like your Cafe Bags? I have the Large and I love it. I just ordered a Small; I'm sure I'll love it, too. :-)
    I love the Cafe bags, Janine! I use the medium as my everyday purse (even a hardback book/Kindle fits into the back pocket well) and use the small for church and places where I just need the bare essentials.
    Cocoa/wasabi LCB, black/wasabi MCB & SCB, steel/solar Aeronaut, Absolute Shoulder Strap, 5 packing cubes, olive Clear Organizer Wallet, turquoise & wasabi large clear organizer pouches, plum & black pen/pencil organizer pouches, 5 Clear/Cordura Organizer Pouches (mini & small/assorted colors), azalea 3-D Clear Organizer Cube, lapis blue & iberian Ultrasuede Screen Cloths, solar Travel Tray, 5 key straps (assorted lengths/colors), red/blue Strapeez, red Guardian Dual Function Light

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Just View Post
    Go for it! The order I placed yesterday consists of:

* TS/WF Packing Cube Backpack in Iberian
    * Mini Ballistic Organizer Pouch in Cardinal
    * Medium Ballistic Organizer Pouch in Forest
    * 8-inch Color Key Strap in Crimson
    * Nikwax
    Apologies for the horrible picture quality, but too excited! The ballistic pouches are works of art!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0