Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Truly TB addicted?

I picked up another light and a luggage tag!

Just placed my order for a horizontal cache for my 13" Macbook Pro, a pack of cord zipper pulls for my WF, and a pen/pencil case in steel ballistic nylon.
    My Tom Bihn stuff: Western Flyer (Black/Steel), Large WF packing cube (Steel), Packing Cube Shoulder Bag (Steel), Absolute shoulder strap, Horizontal Cache, Clear Organizer Wallet (Plum), Small Dyneema pouch (UV), Ballistic Nylon Pen/Pencil Pouch (Steel), FOJ Pouch (Navy), Clear Quarter Packing Cube (UV), Small Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), and the Super Secret Mystery Gift!

Gah! I can't figure out what I want. Well actually, I pretty much want one of every TB bag. However, I most certainly don't want the debt that comes with that. I think I'm going to go with a large shop bag so I can get my 4th of July pouch.

Edit: Went with a Iberian Shop bag. I'm going to be in trouble soon, apparently the signature can only be a 1000 characters and if I add another bag into the mix, I won't be able to link to it. Time for a panoramic shot of my TB bags for a signature instead?
    Last edited by misterN; 07-05-2011 at 07:41 AM.
    dorayme likes this.

Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego, Cardinal/Steel 15"/13" Cadet, Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut, Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto, Camera Insert/Outsert, Horizontal Freudian Slip, 13" MBA Cache, Brain Cell for 13" Macbook, Steel Snake Charmer, FoT/FoJ pouch, Organizer Wallet, and more organizer pouches than I can shake a stick at.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Thanks for your orders, everyone! We're having so much fun shipping all of these great orders today!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

MisterN - Just leave out "a developing..." LOL and substitute "various" for "a bunch of various sized". There! Now you can add several more bags. I LOVE editing!

I ordered a key strap and 3 organizer pouches as soon as this was announced last week.

And then I broke down and finally ordered the Synapse I'd been wanting for months. I went back and forth on the color. I considered Black/Ultraviolet for a more conservative look, but in the end I just couldn't order a black bag when there are so many great colors so I went with Navy/Solar.
    TB in my house - Hunter Aeronaut | Indigo Brain Bag | Black/Steel/Red Ego | Steel/Wasabi ID | Steel/Crimson/Crimson Imago | Crimson/Steel/Steel Imago | Steel/Crimson Large Cafe | Olive Side Effect | Conifer Field Journal | more accessories than I like to admit

Edited: "TB addict, owner of a Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego; Black Horizontal Brain Cell; Steel Snake Charmer; Horizontal Freudian Slip; and Large Iberian Shop Bag, and various sized Clear, Dyneema, and Padded Organizer Pouches and a Clear Organizer Wallet"

Or just eliminate the live links. I didn't realize that they counted.

Quote Originally Posted by gmanedit View Post
    Edited: "TB addict, owner of a Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego; Black Horizontal Brain Cell; Steel Snake Charmer; Horizontal Freudian Slip; and Large Iberian Shop Bag, and various sized Clear, Dyneema, and Padded Organizer Pouches and a Clear Organizer Wallet"

Or just eliminate the live links. I didn't realize that they counted.
    Yea the links add a lot of code markup.

Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego, Cardinal/Steel 15"/13" Cadet, Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut, Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto, Camera Insert/Outsert, Horizontal Freudian Slip, 13" MBA Cache, Brain Cell for 13" Macbook, Steel Snake Charmer, FoT/FoJ pouch, Organizer Wallet, and more organizer pouches than I can shake a stick at.

You should eliminate the links, everybody knows where to find Tom Bihn Bags in this thread!

For those for are new and have stumbled upon this thread, use the handy links on the top of the page.

It's a really busy day at Tom Bihn Inc, I can bet you that!
    Last edited by backpack; 07-05-2011 at 10:32 AM.

Ordered one of the RFID Passport holders as

1) early prep for a fall work trip to India
    2) a good way to see what the Bihn craziness is all about as I decide....

Aeronaut, Tri-Star or a competitor's bag for my trip.....
    Last edited by davewg; 07-05-2011 at 11:07 AM. Reason: punctuation

Quote Originally Posted by misterN View Post
    Gah! I can't figure out what I want. Well actually, I pretty much want one of every TB bag. However, I most certainly don't want the debt that comes with that. I think I'm going to go with a large shop bag so I can get my 4th of July pouch.

Edit: Went with a Iberian Shop bag. I'm going to be in trouble soon, apparently the signature can only be a 1000 characters and if I add another bag into the mix, I won't be able to link to it. Time for a panoramic shot of my TB bags for a signature instead?
    Debt. . . I'm trying to not incur more. . . hoping that I can raise funds before midnight to be able to eek in my purchase.

And as far as the signature is concerned, I gave up coloring and linking my bags because it wouldn't fit.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

Because I'd just bought a small Cafe bag on 6/24, my FoJ order was small. I got a mini clear/cordura pouch in Cayenne, a small clear/cordura pouch in a brilliant royal blue, a small storm key strap, a large sapphire key strap, and a pack of the plastic zipper pulls.

How do I know what color pouches I got? Ah, the joys of living in the Seattle area; my package is already here! Thanks TB!
    dorayme and Janine like this.

Being a new Tom Bihn addict, this is my first posting. Nice to meet ya'll!

To get the "Fourth of July" pouch, I ordered

Absolute Shoulder Strap (for use with my Red Oxx Airboss)
    Clear Organizer Wallet - Olive
    3 Key Straps - 8-inch black
    Color Key Strap - 8-inch olive (to go with the wallet)
    Key Strap - 16-inch black (to go with the medium pouch in my Airboss)
    Clear Organizer Pouch - Mini (coin purse!)
    Cordura Organizer Pouch - Mini
    Clear Organizer Pouch - Small
    Clear Organizer Pouches - Medium (to hold my phone/Kindle/camera/Ipod cords)
    Strapeez - Red/Blue (to keep control of the aforementioned cords)
    Guardian Dual Function Light - Red (Lanyard included)
    Janine likes this.
    Cocoa/wasabi LCB, black/wasabi MCB & SCB, steel/solar Aeronaut, Absolute Shoulder Strap, 5 packing cubes, olive Clear Organizer Wallet, turquoise & wasabi large clear organizer pouches, plum & black pen/pencil organizer pouches, 5 Clear/Cordura Organizer Pouches (mini & small/assorted colors), azalea 3-D Clear Organizer Cube, lapis blue & iberian Ultrasuede Screen Cloths, solar Travel Tray, 5 key straps (assorted lengths/colors), red/blue Strapeez, red Guardian Dual Function Light

Welcome, @kcarroll55! That's a nice selection of items you ordered. How do you like your Cafe Bags? I have the Large and I love it. I just ordered a Small; I'm sure I'll love it, too. :-)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Things finally came together and I raised the funds!! woot talk about the eleventh hour. I just finalized and submitted my Fourth of July SE pouch order. I'm going to be adding an Ultraviolet Packing Cube Shoulder Bag and Small Ultraviolet Dyneema Pouch. Thanks Janine for showing me the usefulness of the PCSB! I'm excited to try one with my WF, but it will also be nice with my Plum Synapse combo too I don't know why, but I really deliberated over my order this time. I went back and forth as to what I was going to order, whereas in the past I seemed very clear. Regardless of any initial difficulty, I'm still bouncing waiting for info that my package has shipped and will be stalking Mr. UPS in a week.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0