Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: New Forest Green 1050d ballistic nylon

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    As soon as one exists, we'll photograph it. That should be within two weeks or so!
    That's wonderful! Thanks!

Be still my heart... just spied a Forest/Forest/Black option for the Little Swift! How beautiful would that be with ultraviolet dyneema lining? :-D
    ncb4 likes this.
    --------
    Aeronaut, Tri-Star, Co-Pilot, Super Ego, Ego, Imago, Swifts (both sizes), Citizen Canines, Shop Bags (both sizes), Cache (iPad mini), Side Effects, Snake Charmer, Organizer Cubes, Kit, Lights, Packing Cubes, Stuff Sacks, Organizer Pouches, Travel Trays.

I'm a little late to the party, but today when I was talking to my son about all the traveling he has to do in the next several months (he's about to earn his doctorate and is turning into an academic gypsy), I suddenly realized: he needs a Tri-Star! The REI backpack he's been using since he bought it for himself in 9th grade doesn't quite cut it anymore. And green has always been his favorite color, so he would love this new Forest Green. I think this is the next TB bag that I'll be saving my pennies for.

An Imago in forest/cork/ultraviolet would be stunning!
    moriond and ncb4 like this.

Forest Green

I love forest green. It's so cool and comfortable, and can't you just smell the fresh pines.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0