Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: New Cardinal Red 1050d ballistic nylon

Quote Originally Posted by thorn View Post
    So the TB trend IS to go to more drab looking colors? That is a shame. I was really growing fond of the brighter colors that nobody else had.
    You say drab, I say muted, or perhaps richer (I haven't seen them in person yet). The bright red and blue, while beautiful (especially the red), made my eyeballs bleed.

I really like this new red - I prefer reds with blue/black undertones rather than orange undertones. I also like the forest color. These colors are far from drab - they're richer, more vibrant than the former colors. I would've chosen this red for my Tri-Star instead of the steel if it would've been available. At the time, only the sapphire (I think that was what it was called... the bright blue) and crimson was available, and neither hit the right spot for me, so I settled for the steel. That said, I know it's just a matter of taste, and that one color isn't inherently better than another.

I've been looking at the Swift for months but haven't loved the colors. With the tease of new ballistic colors, I decided to wait. Now I see the cardinal on the Little Swift but not on the regular one. Of the 3 new colors, only navy is offered on the Swift and I'd prefer the red or green. Is there a time frame for when this will be available on other bags or will it not be offered on the Swift?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0