Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: New Cardinal Red 1050d ballistic nylon

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    Finally!!! Looks amazing in bag form!
    I really, really like TB Bags!

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    dear crimson,

i know that it feels like we've been together forever! i remember that bright early spring morning when i first found you on the tom bihn website. and i remember vividly that afternoon when the ups man came with a package with you inside, adorning that lovely smart alec backpack. we've shared many fond memories through the years - just you, me, and the smart alec, the aeronaut, the ego.

but alas, my dear, there is a new love in my life. her name is cardinal. no, she's not a bird. no, she's not a train. she's this gorgeous new red! and i can't stop thinking about her!!! do not cry - i will always love you and remember you. but right now, i want to go wrap myself in cardinal!

yours in loving memory,
    -maverick
    Maverick, you've just taken up with a Scarlet woman! I'll admit that I was surprised when they said they were going to pull Crimson, and was wondering what would take its place.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    You guys are too funny. We've been laughing hard all day! Great way to ease the stress of the website going down.

I'm glad most people like the Cardinal, and I can't wait until you get to see it in person. It's really an amazing color.
    tCook and Pilar like this.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Hedging my bet on the next color. This site has a lot of purple fans, so maybe it will be purple.

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    us kid folk like it too!
    Of course! Yet in terms of an understated elegance, this red rings true. Stands out, without shouting!

I am picky about the shades of red I like...and this one is really lovely! I would have been happy with Crimson, but am glad to see this subtler red.

(Can any shade of red be considered "subtle"?)

oohhhh pretty.

It's going to be hard to decide between cardinal and the navy......
    List under construction ....

Quote Originally Posted by daisy View Post
    oohhhh pretty.

It's going to be hard to decide between cardinal and the navy......
    My thoughts exactly! I guess I'll have to get something in each color
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

Beautiful colour, I really like it!

Quote Originally Posted by gmanedit View Post
    Hedging my bet on the next color. This site has a lot of purple fans, so maybe it will be purple.
    Plum occurred to me as well.

Welcome to our "have to get something in each color" world TXGirl!
    Last edited by backpack; 06-16-2011 at 08:30 AM.
    Janine and TXGirl like this.

How about making small pouches in all the new ballistic colors? I'd love to have such small samples.
    Janine and TXGirl like this.

How about making small pouches in all the new ballistic colors? I'd love to have such small samples.
    Yes! Ditto! I agree!

I agree as well. I would love to have pouches in the ballistic colors!
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    We're going to discuss this next week! We can at least make a few.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    We're going to discuss this next week! We can at least make a few.
    Yippee..I hope you do!! I'm so excited!!!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0