New Ultrasuede Cleaning Cloth colors

I see that there are new colors for the Ultrasuede Cleaning cloth: Lapis Blue and Asphalt Grey. Any chance of pictures? Is Lapis Blue the FOT pouch color? Are there going to be additional colors?
    Owner of Crimson/Steel Western Flyer, Forest/Steel Zephyr, Olive/Cayenne Ristretto for iPad, Olive/Cork/Steel and Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Linen/Steel and Conifer/Steel SCB, Steel Breve, Plum/Black Swift, Steel FJN, Horizontal Freudian Slip, black Brain Cell, Iberian Packing Cube Backpack, Ultraviolet Packing Cube Shoulder Bag, and various organizer pouches, caches, and other odds and ends.

Interested too...I need to order a few more of these handy items.
    --------------------------------

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by wennefer View Post
    I see that there are new colors for the Ultrasuede Cleaning cloth: Lapis Blue and Asphalt Grey. Any chance of pictures? Is Lapis Blue the FOT pouch color? Are there going to be additional colors?
    I rather suspect that the Lapis Blue is a darker shade than the FOT pouch color. I ordered the Slate Blue as one of the colors in the last round of Ultrasuede Cleaning cloths, but by the time I got it (backlogged order shipping with other new items), it had sold out in the color combinations, so I couldn't order an additional one in the same color. Most of the Tom Bihn items look even nicer in person, and it's sometimes difficult to gauge how much you'll like a particular color.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar

Asphalt Grey

Lapis Blue

Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Thanks for posting the pictures, Darcy! I agree with moriond that the colors often look nicer in person, but the photos do give a sense of what they'll look like. And they're definitely going into my next order (you can never have too many cleaning clothes or pouches ).
    Owner of Crimson/Steel Western Flyer, Forest/Steel Zephyr, Olive/Cayenne Ristretto for iPad, Olive/Cork/Steel and Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Linen/Steel and Conifer/Steel SCB, Steel Breve, Plum/Black Swift, Steel FJN, Horizontal Freudian Slip, black Brain Cell, Iberian Packing Cube Backpack, Ultraviolet Packing Cube Shoulder Bag, and various organizer pouches, caches, and other odds and ends.

Those are beautiful! Ay chance of buying them in at least 18-inch square - rectangular 18x24 even better. I use them as camera/lens wraps AND gear wipes.

Wow, I love that lapis color - might have to pick up another one or two of these.

I would love larger ones too. As well as for camera I also use mine to wrap jewellery for travelling, and a large one would make it much, much easier!

Audrey

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0