Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 84
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Tom Bihn Bag Sightings!

  1. #31
    Registered User dorayme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Piedmont of the Carolinas
    Posts
    1,216
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffmac View Post
    We talked for a minute but he quickly determined that I was more of a zealot than he was and made an excuse to get on his plane to get away from me.
    Isn't it funny how that happens?
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

  2. #32
    I work at TOM BIHN Katy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pacific Northwet
    Posts
    827
    Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    Isn't it funny how that happens?
    I can imagine the look on his face. Haha!
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

  3. #33
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tukwila, WA
    Posts
    246
    I finally saw one! Waiting in the taxi line at Boston/Logan last Friday, the guy ahead of me had an ID (pretty sure that was it). Of course I had to say something to him! He said it was starting to get a little worn after about seven years of heavy use. Very exciting to finally seen one "in the wild."

  4. #34
    I work at TOM BIHN Katy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pacific Northwet
    Posts
    827
    Quote Originally Posted by tCook View Post
    I finally saw one! Waiting in the taxi line at Boston/Logan last Friday, the guy ahead of me had an ID (pretty sure that was it). Of course I had to say something to him! He said it was starting to get a little worn after about seven years of heavy use. Very exciting to finally seen one "in the wild."
    Were you like "Oh.. well.. I've met Tom"?
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

  5. #35
    Registered User dorayme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Piedmont of the Carolinas
    Posts
    1,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    Were you like "Oh.. well.. I've met Tom"?
    Seriously, was that Tom?
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

  6. #36
    I work at TOM BIHN Katy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pacific Northwet
    Posts
    827
    Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    Seriously, was that Tom?
    She had a tour of the factory too a few months ago .
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

  7. #37
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tukwila, WA
    Posts
    246
    Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    Were you like "Oh.. well.. I've met Tom"?
    I totally played it cool. And by "cool," I mean, "completely nerded out to my girlfriend while sneaking a picture with my cameraphone while she said, 'you're going to talk to him, aren't you?' "

    I said, "Nice Tom Bihn bag. I'm a fan, too," (gesturing to my Brain Bag and Aeronaut, not mentioning the Synapse and a silly number of organizer pouches and such inside). I figured the tour from Tom and pretty much hanging out with you guys at most of the store openings might be a little much. And I hadn't slept all night and it was 0430 my time. Better to keep my mouth shut! haha

  8. #38
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tukwila, WA
    Posts
    246
    Oh, and see you next week, probably. My S-I-L gave her yarn stuff sack to her Mom and wants a replacement. She called me after I was already gone from last week.

  9. #39
    I work at TOM BIHN Katy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pacific Northwet
    Posts
    827
    Quote Originally Posted by tCook View Post
    Oh, and see you next week, probably. My S-I-L gave her yarn stuff sack to her Mom and wants a replacement. She called me after I was already gone from last week.
    Cool! We always enjoy your visits!
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

  10. #40
    Registered User ncb4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    626
    Quote Originally Posted by tCook View Post
    I finally saw one! Waiting in the taxi line at Boston/Logan last Friday, the guy ahead of me had an ID (pretty sure that was it). Of course I had to say something to him! He said it was starting to get a little worn after about seven years of heavy use. Very exciting to finally seen one "in the wild."
    Note that it was just starting to get worn—after seven YEARS of heavy use. Amazing!

  11. #41
    I work at TOM BIHN Katy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pacific Northwet
    Posts
    827
    Quote Originally Posted by ncb4 View Post
    Note that it was just starting to get worn—after seven YEARS of heavy use. Amazing!
    I know, right! I want to see the picture .
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

  12. #42
    I work at TOM BIHN Katy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pacific Northwet
    Posts
    827
    Quote Originally Posted by tCook View Post
    I totally played it cool. And by "cool," I mean, "completely nerded out to my girlfriend while sneaking a picture with my cameraphone while she said, 'you're going to talk to him, aren't you?' "

    I said, "Nice Tom Bihn bag. I'm a fan, too," (gesturing to my Brain Bag and Aeronaut, not mentioning the Synapse and a silly number of organizer pouches and such inside). I figured the tour from Tom and pretty much hanging out with you guys at most of the store openings might be a little much. And I hadn't slept all night and it was 0430 my time. Better to keep my mouth shut! haha

    Whoa, the Synapse was where?
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

  13. #43
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tukwila, WA
    Posts
    246
    Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    Whoa, the Synapse was where?
    Inside the Brain Bag, yeesh!

  14. #44
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tukwila, WA
    Posts
    246
    Definitely wasn't the ID. Empire Builder? Zephyr? You can kinda see the wear on the zipper pulls and such where the black is wearing off. Well, you can't see it cuz my connection is severely suckeh. I'll email it to Katy ... standby ...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Katy; 09-21-2011 at 03:46 PM.

  15. #45
    I work at TOM BIHN Katy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pacific Northwet
    Posts
    827
    Empire Builder Fo' Sho'. *cough* For Sure.
    dorayme and tCook like this.
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0