View Poll Results: Navy/Iberian or Navy/Solar?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Navy/Iberian

22 38.60%
  • Navy/Solar

38 66.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Introducing Navy 1050d ballistic nylon

The ballistic Navy is stunning! Katy or Darcy can you please tell me what color the interior of the little swift will be with this color?
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TXGirl View Post
    The ballistic Navy is stunning! Katy or Darcy can you please tell me what color the interior of the little swift will be with this color?
    The Dyneema/nylon-backed pockets of the Little Swift will be in Steel Dyneema/nylon. (All Swifts have Steel Dyneema/nylon backed pockets.) Otherwise, the Little Swift is not lined.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    We've narrowed it down to Iberian or Solar for the lining colors of Navy bags. Tom's favorite is Navy/Iberian, while I like Navy/Solar best. What do you guys think?
    you have to pick between the two? that's just not fair!!

the navy is just so rich! i almost feel like this little four letter word: "navy" seems inadequate for the richly colored fabric it represents. and yet, there is a certain simplicity in the name.

as far as solar or iberian dyneema as the lining, i don't think you can go wrong either way.

if i had to pick one or the other...it's a tough choice.

Talking Like looking at navy/solar; will put money on navy/iberian

Navy/solar is stunning. Navy/iberian is versatile. I like choose versatile over stunning. I will buy an imago in all blue ballistic nylon with iberian lining. Or a swift in blue, black base and ibwrian dyneema lined pocket. Then I go on wnvying those with the blue/solar items.

Navy/solar everything, please! Love it

Any idea if the Western Flyer will be offered in navy?

Quote Originally Posted by backlasher View Post
    Any idea if the Western Flyer will be offered in navy?
    Yes! In a few months or so.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Will the Imago come in the new navy/navy/solar ballistic?

YEAH! I just ordered a steel/cork/wasabi. My niece wants the Imago in navy/navy/solar!

Volunteer Moderator
    From another forum thread on bag collections:
    @ moriond I agree, I think the Imago would look fantastic in the Navy/Cork/Wasabi!! If I'm not mistaken I believe in the Blog section the navy kit's pic was taken sitting on top of some cork fabric & it looks sharp together. I would love to get an Imago in that combination.
    Yes! It's there: they have an Imago option for Navy/Cork/Wasabi!

moriond

Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    From another forum thread on bag collections:

moriond
    Yay! I'll be placing an order next week!
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post

moriond
    We wanted to name that color combination "the moriond" but thought it'd be a little confusing.
    moriond likes this.

Darcy do you have a pic of the Imago in the new Navy/Cork/Wasabi?

Darcy do you have a pic of the Imago in the new Navy/Cork/Wasabi?
    Not yet! Our factory hasn't completed any Navy/Cork/Wasabi Imago bags yet. We will soon, and as soon as we do, we'll post a photo.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Not yet! Our factory hasn't completed any Navy/Cork/Wasabi Imago bags yet. We will soon, and as soon as we do, we'll post a photo.
    Thanks Darcy! I can't wait to see it!

Yay! Looking forward to the photo!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0