View Poll Results: Navy/Iberian or Navy/Solar?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Navy/Iberian

22 38.60%
  • Navy/Solar

38 66.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Introducing Navy 1050d ballistic nylon

I voted for Iberian too, and rather hoped / presumed both combinations would be made at some point. From the looks of the pole results - I hope Navy / Iberian will still be considered! 15 to 29! (So far!)

As someone in the Navy, I must vote for the Navy/Solar combo. Outstanding!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    We decided...

Name:  twoaeronautsblog.jpg
Views: 1303
Size:  67.1 KB

To make the Aeronaut and Tri-Star available for pre-order in both Navy/Iberian and Navy/Solar.

Click here to see more photos + the full list of bags available for pre-order in Navy.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    We decided...

Name:  twoaeronautsblog.jpg
Views: 1303
Size:  67.1 KB

To make the Aeronaut and Tri-Star available for pre-order in both Navy/Iberian and Navy/Solar.

Click here to see more photos + the full list of bags available for pre-order in Navy.
    To quote Rush "If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice!"

I think this is the right call, seeing them next to each other makes me want both of them!

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    I voted for Solar before the pictures were put up. The Iberian looks nicer than it did in my mind, as most TB things do. Will the Navy/Navy little swift be trimmed in black, or have a Navy trimmings since there is a Cordura and Ballistic Navy?
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, LS, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP, RiPad, FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

With the previously released Iberian, Solar, Ultraviolet, I was hoping the trend with vibrant colors would continue. <pout> And where are the multicolor options for bags?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lotuseater View Post
    This begs the question, if Navy/Solar wins, will we be seeing Friends of Darcy paraphernalia next holiday season?
    Unlikely. Any FOT is also a FOD.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

As my FOT little organizer pouch will soon be on it's way (Thank you Katy! Looking forward to it!) - I'll have to get something in Navy....you know, just to have another blue shade!

Un huh, like I needed arm twisting!

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    The Iberian looks nicer than it did in my mind, as most TB things do.
    Indigo/Solar was one of my favorite combinations so Navy/Solar just seemed like it would be the perfect option to me. Navy/Iberian sounded like it just wasn't going to work, but, now that I've seen them next to eachother, I'm having a hard time deciding if I want a Navy/Solar or a Navy/Iberian Tri-Star . If I were to vote it would be: I HAVE NO IDEA!! Please help me!!!
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Volunteer Moderator
    Clearly, the solution is one of each - it even appears you can vote for both in the poll!

:(

I was so hoping for a Wester Flyer in a new color or maybe the Pilot!

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    I voted for Solar before the pictures were put up. The Iberian looks nicer than it did in my mind, as most TB things do. Will the Navy/Navy little swift be trimmed in black, or have a Navy trimmings since there is a Cordura and Ballistic Navy?
    I agree. I voted for Solar, but the Iberian looks really nice in the photos. I guess the only downside of Tom offering so many great color options is deciding which one.

Unhappy sad

No western flyer ... :-(
    List under construction ....

They are both really beautiful...but I think I would have to go with the Solar. Unfortunately I won't be able to order till July, I think...maybe I'll be able to order in June. And a Navy Swift!!!! I gotta go buy some lottery tickets.

Hope this isn't off-thread, but I just wanted to say that the photo of the Navy Kit on the blog is outstanding. It really makes the Kit look like a work of art. The color, lighting, texture of the fabric, angle, and bokeh (blurry parts) are fantastic.
    Aeronaut (crimson) with Absolute Strap, Synapse (navy), Smart Alec (black/steel/solar), Shop Bag (solar), cache for MBP, cache for iPad2, and numerous pouches and key straps.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0