Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: My first TB bags... and my first post

I've taken the plunge!!
    nobody who actually have the bag has mentioned having a problem with stuff in the side pockets getting damp/wet... so I figured Tom and the people at TB must know what they are doing
    so I placed the order for a Steel/Iberian Co-Pilot, the Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap and some more pouches. Can't have too many pouches LOL.
    now I have a week of frequently checking the UPS tracking site, getting ridiculously excited every time there's an update and the parcel is getting closer to delivery!!
    it is due to be delivered on Monday but from experience with UPS it will probably be delivered on Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsT View Post
    anyway, yesterday I emailed customer services and asked if lining the whole middle compartment with Dyneema would ever be in the cards.
    I line the similar pocket in my Synapse with a Large Yarn Stuff sack, which is made of Dyneema. It's not totally waterproof in the sense that you could transport fish in it, but it prevents any leakage into the rest of the bag, and if my bottle of chocolate milk leaks it's easy to wash the stuff sack.

Audrey

Quote Originally Posted by falconea View Post
    I line the similar pocket in my Synapse with a Large Yarn Stuff sack, which is made of Dyneema. It's not totally waterproof in the sense that you could transport fish in it, but it prevents any leakage into the rest of the bag, and if my bottle of chocolate milk leaks it's easy to wash the stuff sack.

Audrey
    I thought of doing something similar but as nobody seems to have had any issues I'll just go with it 'as is' and re-evaluate if I have any problems.

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    Hi Tanya, I love your user name. I met the other Mrs. T and its true that she really does have the ability to make you feel the only person in the room. A great woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Crip View Post
    Hi Tanya, I love your user name. I met the other Mrs. T and its true that she really does have the ability to make you feel the only person in the room. A great woman.
    I'm assuming you don't mean the prehistoric Mrs T, LOL !!

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsT View Post
    living in London we do have our fair share of rain
    Really? I thought you were having a drought. My Grandfather is very worried about his trees again.

Eric

it has actually been unusually dry for this time of year so I can sympathize with your grandfather. seeing where you live, i guess you get more rain in Scotland than I do here in London!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0