Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gmanedit

Thread: Bag collection pics

Bag collection pics

I thought I saw a call to post pictures of your bag collection on twitter but figured I'd post here.

Left to right top row: checkpoint flyer, large cafe bag, ristretto for 11" air, swift (for the wife)
    Middle: Imago, medium cafe bag
    Bottom row: Organizer pouch, 11" air cache, organizer pouch.

I legitimately did not realize how many bags I had until I posted this.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Thanks, jseifer -- great photo!
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Well, I'll take basically any opportunity to play with my camera and show off my bags. Here's my collection

Pictured: Super Ego, Brain Cell, Horizontal Freudian Slip, Snake Charmer
    Pouches: Medium Sized: Clear/Iberian (Dyneema), Solar Dyneema. Small Sized: Indigo FoT, Solar, Iberian, and Steel Dyneema, Padded, Clear+Red Cordura (behind the mac charger in the snake charmer). Mini: 1 Padded, 1 Clear + Black Cordura. 1 Clear Organizer Pouch

Recently, I've been carrying all of that in my bag, with room to spare

Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego, Cardinal/Steel 15"/13" Cadet, Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut, Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto, Camera Insert/Outsert, Horizontal Freudian Slip, 13" MBA Cache, Brain Cell for 13" Macbook, Steel Snake Charmer, FoT/FoJ pouch, Organizer Wallet, and more organizer pouches than I can shake a stick at.

Quote Originally Posted by misterN View Post
    Well, I'll take basically any opportunity to play with my camera and show off my bags. Here's my collection
    Recently, I've been carrying all of that in my bag, with room to spare
    I think you need a few more organizer pouches

Quote Originally Posted by jseifer View Post
    I think you need a few more organizer pouches
    Haha. Actually I haven't been using them all. I'm not certain if you can tell from the picture, but only 5 of them are in use. Since I got my snake charmer, it cleared up a lot of things I was carrying in pouches. Incidentally, I forgot to mention that I have a black Kindle pouch--the one under my FoT pouch.

PS. How do you like your air? I really want to make the switch from my 2008 Macbook to one--they look amazing. But now I'm wondering if its worth waiting for the revision--seems like Apples real into this thunderbolt tech.

Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego, Cardinal/Steel 15"/13" Cadet, Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut, Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto, Camera Insert/Outsert, Horizontal Freudian Slip, 13" MBA Cache, Brain Cell for 13" Macbook, Steel Snake Charmer, FoT/FoJ pouch, Organizer Wallet, and more organizer pouches than I can shake a stick at.

Quote Originally Posted by misterN View Post
    PS. How do you like your air? I really want to make the switch from my 2008 Macbook to one--they look amazing. But now I'm wondering if its worth waiting for the revision--seems like Apples real into this thunderbolt tech.
    The air is great but I'd wait for the refresh in a month or so. It's really a great machine, especially for travel. I do web development for a living and just launched a new app so I got it to carry around with me. The ristretto has been perfect for it. I know it's odd but it feels like a bit much sometimes. I will occasionally put it in to a thin slip case and carry it in the medium cafe bag.

TB crew: We've seen wonderful pictures of people's collections, here and on another thread. Could these be made into a permanent thread, or at least tagged for search ("collections")?

While Traveling bags play a vital role, Bags that have large space to keep things and easy to carry is what I first look for. Thanks for sharing this great collections of bags.

Quote Originally Posted by gmanedit View Post
    TB crew: We've seen wonderful pictures of people's collections, here and on another thread. Could these be made into a permanent thread, or at least tagged for search ("collections")?
    Since posting this comment, I've discovered that we can add tags. However, on this thread I get a notice that tags cannot be added unless current tags are deleted. I am not comfortable deleting someone else's tags, so I am not adding the tag "collections."

Anyway, I just checked the customer pictures page linked on the blog, and was thrilled to see that the new pictures are archived there (part of the site redesign, I guess). Thanks, Darcy, for your work on this.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0