Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By dmilem
  • 1 Post By jeffmac

Thread: New Owner Loving Loving Indigo Synapse

New Owner Loving Loving Indigo Synapse

This is my first post to this forum and I hope the picture I took of our bag family comes through! I've been the owner of a medium plum Cafe bag since January and have loved it. Before leaving for Spring break, I bought an olive Synapse for one of my grade school aged sons and a navy for the other. I was so impressed with the features and comfort of the Synapse that I purchased an indigo for myself which arrived yesterday. The indigo is a beautiful color...even my 8 year old son thinks so! The pictures I've seen don't do it justice, including mine. It's bright and happy and almost glows.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Darcy; 05-02-2011 at 11:58 AM.

This is my first post to this forum. I bought my first Tom Bihn bag earlier this year, a medium plum Cafe Bag, along with some pouches. Prior to leaving for spring break, I also got two Synapse backpacks for my school-aged sons in olive and navy. I was so impressed with the features and comfort of the bags that I purchased an indigo Synapse for myself. It arrived yesterday. I’m thrilled with it, especially the beautiful color. No pictures I’ve seen do the color justice, including the one I’ve tried to post. When I tried a different approach earlier, I erased my previous post. Photo posting lessons would be welcome for this newbie!
    Last edited by dmilem; 04-19-2011 at 06:21 PM.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    We'd love to see your photo! You can email it to me (darcy@tombihn.com) and I'll post it for you, or, in a new reply, scroll down to Manage Attachments to add the photo as an attachment. (Adding the photo as a link only works if it is uploaded to a server somewhere and you can link to its URL.)
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Dmilem congratulations on your new purchase and your growing Tom Bihn bags collection!

Please do email your pictures, we love to see Tom Bihn bags family pictures.

Volunteer Moderator
    That is such a great collection of Synapses (and pouches). For some reason, the color of the Indigo Synapse does not render well on web pages. While it's relatively easy to gauge what Crimson or Steel will look like when you receive it in person, Indigo seems to come out looking like a bright Sapphire in pictures posted on the web. The deeper "royal purple" (i.e. "indigo") undertones only really show up when you see it at first-hand. With my (Indigo) Synapse, in addition to the organizer pouches, I use the 3D Clear Organizer Cubes and the Kit to store more 3-dimensional items. Keep sending in the photos!

moriond

This is a wonderful picture!

Agreed. The Synapse looks very nice. I sort of want to get one--even though I generally don't like backpacks.

Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego, Cardinal/Steel 15"/13" Cadet, Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut, Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto, Camera Insert/Outsert, Horizontal Freudian Slip, 13" MBA Cache, Brain Cell for 13" Macbook, Steel Snake Charmer, FoT/FoJ pouch, Organizer Wallet, and more organizer pouches than I can shake a stick at.

Quote Originally Posted by misterN View Post
    Agreed. The Synapse looks very nice. I sort of want to get one--even though I generally don't like backpacks.
    Ha! I'm not a backpack type person but I'm eyeing the Navy/Solar Synapse. I kinda feel guilty for just thinking about purchasing it like I'm cheating on my Ego..lol
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

No, no, NO! It is more like getting your Ego a playmate!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0