Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Thank You Darcy!

For the lovely pictures of gorgeous bags.

The nice Blog updates.

Your presence in the forum.

The caring feel you bring to the forum, the blog, the website and all
    the virtual and physical entities, (the factory and shop) associated with Tom Bihn Inc.

I sometime find the forum or the blog updated at such light speed that I wonder how you can do it.

Thank You for all that you do!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Aw, thanks backpack! That means a lot to me (and us.)
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

I second Backpack's sentiments. Having a real person serve as a presence online means a lot to us customers. A lot of companies are jumping on the online/social media bandwagon but I think you guys really "get it"--it reminds us that you're regular folks like us, and that you're listening to the feedback.
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

What they said!

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    yes, yes, I feel the same way!
    I really, really like TB Bags!