Thread: TODAY!!!!

keb

TODAY!!!!

Wow Darcy et al!! That is the most awesome news! I saw a sneak peek in the website and then it disappeared. TODAY you are releasing the garment bag, diaper bag, camera insert, and a small aeronaut, all at once, all available as bundle for $200 with free shipping, in any color combination we want? Incredible. What a day! TODAY is the best day ever!!
    Western Flyer (Crimson); 4Z Brain Cell; Swift (wife); Empire Builder (Black/Steel/Wasabi); Aeronaut (Black/Steel); Side Effect (Black), 3D Cube (Olive); lots of cubes/pouches/kit; Synapse (Navy/Solar); Smart Alec (Cardinal/Steel)

April Fools!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

keb
    Need a thread every year!! the best ever prank on me... I am a doc and I was doing a minor injection procedure on a teenage athlete's left shoulder and just as I say I 'm finished the kid looks at me and says "Wait--- you did the left shoulder? It was supposed to be on the right! I thought you were just looking for comparison!" I nearly dropped dead. Once the blood came back to my brain I realize that the kid and my ultrasound tech are LTAO. I hadn't realized what day it was until that moment...
    Western Flyer (Crimson); 4Z Brain Cell; Swift (wife); Empire Builder (Black/Steel/Wasabi); Aeronaut (Black/Steel); Side Effect (Black), 3D Cube (Olive); lots of cubes/pouches/kit; Synapse (Navy/Solar); Smart Alec (Cardinal/Steel)

keb
    NICE! Sorry I jumped the gun. Couldn't resist! Forgot your time diff.

It is actually a great name for a band. Is Tom on the accordion? I have an uncle in CT who plays the banjo if you need anyone to sit in on your Eastern gigs.

Quote Originally Posted by keb View Post
    Need a thread every year!! the best ever prank on me... I am a doc and I was doing a minor injection procedure on a teenage athlete's left shoulder and just as I say I 'm finished the kid looks at me and says "Wait--- you did the left shoulder? It was supposed to be on the right! I thought you were just looking for comparison!" I nearly dropped dead. Once the blood came back to my brain I realize that the kid and my ultrasound tech are LTAO. I hadn't realized what day it was until that moment...
    Hahahahahah! That's a good one.

I am sure everybody is looking forward to the show for the Grand Opening!

Volunteer Moderator
    darcy, we need to make a music video of the top stitches!

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    darcy, we need to make a music video of the top stitches!
    Totally! The two actual musicians in the photo are Tom and Araceli. I have video of Araceli playing her guitar. We wanted to capture Tom playing his accordion, but we need to wait until his shoulder is healed.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by keb View Post
    That's hilarious!

P.S. We're already working on ideas for next year...