New product offerings? ;)

I opened up the forums today hoping for an update on the Ultraviolet accessories I'm waiting for, but found a whole bunch of new product offerings instead. ;-) None of them are targeted to my gender, but they gave me a good laugh anyway.

I expect one of the mods will clean them up soon, but for now, I am entertaining myself with thoughts of these products on sale at the new showroom grand opening. Can you imagine folks' surprise to walk up to the register, past bins of Organizer Pouches in every size and fabric...and a rack of pills with misspelled packaging and wild promises? Bwahahahahah!

ps. An update on the Ultraviolet Organizer Pouches and Stuff Sacks would still be much appreciated!

yeah that was what greeted me this am too, I sent some messages to Darcy, Eliam and Katy an hour ago and just walked away hoping when I came back it would be all cleaned up. It was kind of funny though to see, lol.
    eta
    and I would love an update as well. I was hoping my back order would have shipped when I saw large shop bags in stock, but then I realized the hold up was my stuff sack.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    ...but then I realized the hold up was my stuff sack.
    Same here! I had 3 pre-orders going, as of yesterday. One was for my Ultraviolet accessories (including a stuff sack), one was for a Co-Pilot, and the last was for two Packing Cube Shoulder Bags. On the last order, I said to ship as soon as items become available. I ended up paying extra shipping, but I got my PCSBs as soon as they were ready.

Looks like they are coming soon. It's hard when there is a new product and a rush on it to stock it, and with the order system pulling from what is available, vs. holding items from stock, I can imagine sometimes it gets trixy to get everything out to all of the customers. I wouldn't want the logistical nightmare for my job. . .

On a side note, after seeing the tristar in steel/ultraviolet, I'm thinking a co-pilot would be nice too. I'm so torn on what I want.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Janine View Post
    ps. An update on the Ultraviolet Organizer Pouches and Stuff Sacks would still be much appreciated!
    We're shipping Ultraviolet Yarn Stuff Sack backorders this week! Organizer Pouches should be shipping next week.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    yeah that was what greeted me this am too, I sent some messages to Darcy, Eliam and Katy an hour ago and just walked away hoping when I came back it would be all cleaned up.
    Thanks for the email, dorayme. We're usually pretty successful at keeping spammers out, but this time they slipped past us. We're going to try a few new tactics to prevent them from posting in the future.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    We're shipping Ultraviolet Yarn Stuff Sack backorders this week! Organizer Pouches should be shipping next week.
    Whoo hoo! ***happy dance***

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Thanks for the email, dorayme.
    No problem. I wasn't happy to have to do it, but was happy to try to help out as best I could. I was thinking/hoping that maybe email would get to you faster than PM from the forum.

On a side note, after seeing the tristar in steel/ultraviolet, I'm thinking a co-pilot would be nice too. I'm so torn on what I want.
    That's the color combo I ordered for my CP. Can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Janine View Post
    That's the color combo I ordered for my CP. Can't wait.
    Please show us pictures

My dream bag is a Tom Bihn daypack. Something small that fits a paperback, wallet, keys and maybe a small water bottle. I know someone who uses the packing cube Aeronaut as a daypack, but I'm thinking of a backpack version of the co-pilot...

Please show us pictures
    When it arrives, I sure will!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0