Thread: Mid-April? Ack!

Mid-April? Ack!

When I first checked out the plum Buzz slingpack on Saturday it was in stock. Now, after I placed the order, it's out-of-stock.

Of course, the reason I waited was to make sure the notebook computer I wanted was in stock. Wouldn't want a computer that didn't fit in the bag.

Am I strange for deciding what Bihn bag to get simultaneously with the computer I wanted? Is there any way to speed up the process?

Ken
    You may want to try and call their Seattle store to see if one is available.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Unfortunately, the Buzz is out of stock in Plum, Olive, and Solid Black, in all of our stores. The only color in-stock is Crimson.

We will have more by mid-April and after that we don't expect any further stock problems.

I'm sorry you won't get your Plum Buzz sooner! Keep in mind that out of stock products often come back into stock before they are supposed to, and since you have a backorder, we will ship your order out before any newer orders.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes