Originally posted by Mountain M
I'm looking at buying a Brain Bag and had a few questions:
1. Does the Brain Bag have its own pockets for pens and a phone or do I need to buy a Freudian Slip to get this type of storage?
The Brain Bag has three exterior pockets with organizers that will fit pens and a phone. If you need extra organization for small electronics, extra pens, and file folders or papers, the Freudian Slip is great.
The Freudian Slip does not snap inside like the Brain Cell does.
2. Does the Freudian Slip attach to the inside of the Brain Bag (like the Brain Cell)?
It has a core of medium density cross link polyethylene foam, a quarter inch thick. It keeps it sturdy.
3. What keeps the Slip upright? Does it have a stiff plastic core?
A small binder could fit in there, but it's made mostly for file folders and papers.
4. How big are the paper pockets in the slip? Can they hold a small binder or just folders?
I'd say you could fit both of those things. The Snake Charmer sits on top of the Brain Cell .
5. How much can you fit in a Snake Charmer? Could you fit an IBM AC adapter and a small mouse (like the Logitech Mouseman Traveller) in it? Does it attach to the Bag or just sit on top of the Cell?