Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Questionnaire

I work at Tom Bihn
    That's an interesting suggestion! I just wanted to say thanks for filling out the survey to everyone who has so far! We at Tom Bihn are still discussing the option of opening a retail location, or using some other means of distribution, to unleash our product on the masses outside of the United States!

You sure might want a weatherproof bag in Oslo or even worse Bergen. But that Denmark has a first rate postal service was news to me, I've never heard anyone say something like that. But on the other hand I've never heard anyone say anything bad about them either.
    Do tell us if you launch your products somewhere in Europe, nothing would be better than saving on ease of order and shipping costs and time.

Cobos
    If you are not part of the solution you are part of the precipitate!

postal

any postal system that relies on bicycles for most urban deliveries is one that has a sensible supply chain. Plus, english is second language for most danes since 3rd grade. Translation not a factor.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0