Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar

Photos: Aravelia and Lulu inspecting the...

Guess which bag Aravelia and Lulu are inspecting. This means they should be shipping soon -- maybe within two weeks.

Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

I'm going with the Synapse in black/ultraviolet.

Must...resist...temptation.

That's it! You win. Email your address to darcy@tombihn.com and I'll send you a surprise.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Wooohooo! Perfect timing for me, since I was about to get one. I'll wait for the new ones!

How did you guess sooo quick???

Quote Originally Posted by Rev_Horton View Post
    Must...resist...temptation.
    Why oh why would you do such a thing?

Does that mean the ultraviolet/steel dyneema will be on the way soon too?

@Jaffa - I'm just extremely lucky. I am certainly not e-stalking the website.

@Janine - Trust me, it's not easy. I just don't want my other bags to get jealous...

Quote Originally Posted by Rev_Horton View Post
    @Janine - Trust me, it's not easy. I just don't want my other bags to get jealous...
    Uh-oh. What do they do when they get jealous?

I just pared down my collection with the intention of replacing many suboptimal bags with a few well-chosen (through e-stalking, of course) bags. The few that are left are old standbys. We go back a long way together. We've had adventures, gotten into mischief, and taken the road less traveled.

But hey, I don't want to be tied down right now. I'm not ready for commitment. I need to meet new bags, particularly diaper bags. I just might end up back where I started, but I can't promise anything.

I've had good times with those old bags. We'll always have those memories.

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    Quote Originally Posted by Janine View Post
    Uh-oh. What do they do when they get jealous?
    If your going to be stalked by a spurned ex-bag, you'd better hope its not a Tom Bihn bag ... they're tough, strong, well made and will go on forever! At least if it was a far-eastern import, you could expect it's handles to fall off before it got you! ;-)

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Crip View Post
    If your going to be stalked by a spurned ex-bag, you'd better hope its not a Tom Bihn bag ... they're tough, strong, well made and will go on forever! At least if it was a far-eastern import, you could expect it's handles to fall off before it got you! ;-)

Eric
    Ha!

I wonder if they will call me late at night, after they've had one too many drinks and listened to a little too much karaoke. If I see them in the grocery store a year from now, will I recognize them? Will we hug each other affectionately and catch up on lost time, or will we awkwardly look the other way and pretend not to have noticed?

To all the bags I've loved before....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSAODcg--Dc

Quote Originally Posted by jannilee View Post
    Does that mean the ultraviolet/steel dyneema will be on the way soon too?
    Yes -- but it will likely ship a few days after the Black/Ultraviolet.

You posted this right after I ordered my Conifer/Steel Synapse!
    I had already agonized for a month between the Synapse and Cork Swift and you saved me from the agony of Synapse color choice! LOL!
    Next order will be easy -- Cork Swift and ultaviolet accessories! Just have to save the money again!

Quote Originally Posted by KnitnSpin View Post
    You posted this right after I ordered my Conifer/Steel Synapse!
    I had already agonized for a month between the Synapse and Cork Swift and you saved me from the agony of Synapse color choice! LOL!
    Next order will be easy -- Cork Swift and ultaviolet accessories! Just have to save the money again!
    I already have *two* Synapse, so I can't justify having a third.. mostly because they sell out every time and it wouldn't be fair for me to grab a third, leaving one of you to wait until the next batch. If I did get a third, it would be the Conifer. Good color choice.

I am pretty sure I'm going to get a Cork Little Swift..

Conifer/Steel will remind me of my favorite hikes in Oregon until I return!
    I love my Steel/Steel full-size Swift and think the Little Swift in Cork will be great with it!
    I like the more neutral exterior colors with the bright accessories and my yarn popping out from inside!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0